Page 62 of 84 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast

Thread: Adios Britian

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Brilliant – President Trump and PM Johnson Structuring Trade Deal to Commence November 1st…

Posted on August 13, 2019 by sundance
    Those who could not see this coming are those who just don’t pay attention to how President Trump operates the geopolitical influence of economics. This is Trumpian.
    U.S. President Donald Trump and British Prime Minister Boris Johnson are walking their respective trade teams through a process to deliver a U.S-U.K trade deal on the day after a no-deal Brexit is scheduled to happen October 31st. An interim trade agreement that goes into effect November 1st 2019 is pure Donald Trump win/win deal-making.

President Trump supports the nationalistic position, purposes and intents of Brexit. PM Johnson has promised to deliver Brexit by the mandatory date of October 31st. One of the benefits, and also concerns amid the political left in the U.K, surrounds the economic impacts. President Trump and PM Johnson would counter all those concerns with the announcement of an agreement for an interim bilateral trade deal ahead of Brexit.
    This strategic approach, a deal that delivers both the Brexit result and the economic stability to offset any Brexit downside concerns, was the original idea that President Trump proposed to Theresa May two years ago.
    LONDON (Reuters) – Britain and the United States are discussing a partial trade accord that could take effect on Nov. 1, the day after Britain is due to leave the European Union, a senior Trump administration official said on Tuesday.
    Continue reading →

Volkswagen Commercial Banned in UK Because it Shows Woman Caring For a Baby

British anti-fraud investigator says he was “fired for being white and probing crimes by Asians”

By Arthur Lyons25 August 2019
    A British anti-fraud investigator claims that he was fired by London’s Tower Hamlets council because…

Opponents of a no-deal Brexit have accused Boris Johnson of a “coup” against parliament, after it was announced that both the Commons and Lords will be suspended for more than a month in the run-up to the date of EU withdrawal.
    The Queen approved an order from the prime minister for parliament to be “prorogued” from the second week in September until 14 October - just 17 days before the scheduled date of Brexit on Halloween.

Approval was given at a session of the Privy Council in Balmoral despite letters from Jeremy Corbyn and Jo Swinson requesting urgent meetings with the Queen to urge her to withhold it.
    Watch more

Commons Speaker John Bercow denounced the suspension of sittings - due to begin between 9 and 12 September - as a "constitutional outrage", while former chancellor Philip Hammond described it as "profoundly undemocratic".

Mr Johnson insisted it was “completely untrue” to suggest he was shutting parliament because of Brexit.
    But a snap YouGov poll of more than 5,700 voters found that 47 per cent agreed the move was "unacceptable", against just 27 per cent who approved it.

Activist Tommy Robinson Who Speaks Out Against the UK Rape-Gang Epidemic Is Released from Prison

Activist Tommy Robinson Who Speaks Out Against the UK Rape-Gang Epidemic Is Released from Prison