Thread: Adios Britian

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Northern Ireland: Pastor who said “Islam is satanic” faces six months in jail

June 19, 2015 5:31 pm By Robert Spencer 168 Comments

“He said the decision to prosecute him, and not extremist Muslim preachers in Britain, showed that Christians were being ‘persecuted’ by the authorities.” Could it really be possible that Britain’s hate speech laws are being selectively applied, and hateful speech by Muslim clerics ignored? Let’s see:
    UK: Muslim cleric praises Charlie Hebdo jihad, says UK “enemy of Islam” — January 10, 2015
    UK: Father of a teen who joined jihad in Syria believes his son was “radicalized” by imam at a mosque — July 4, 2014
    UK: Muslim cleric praises Boko Haram’s kidnap of schoolgirls — May 29, 2014
    UK Muslim leader: Muslims should humiliate Christians so they’ll convert to Islam — May 8, 2014
    UK allows speaking tour by Saudi imam who calls Shi’ites “apostates” and says no churches should be allowed in Saudi Arabia — December 17, 2013
    UK: Imam who says gays should be thrown off a mountain to speak at London conference — October 3, 2013
    East London Mosque to host imam who supports jihad terror — July 26, 2013
    UK Muslim leader says that imams promote sex slavery rings — May 16, 2013
    UK: Muslim leader advocates female genital mutilation — April 30, 2012
    UK: University to host imam who called Jews “enemy” — January 18, 2011
    Saudi imam who called Jews “scum, rats, pigs, monkeys” speaks in London — August 5, 2009
    UK: Imam’s daughter converted to Christianity, and her father came after her with an axe — March 16, 2009
    UK Imam: “Non-Muslims are never innocent, they are guilty of denying Allah and his prophet” — April 1, 2008
    It’s OK to kill gays — British imam — October 27, 2006
    UK: Imam backs terror attack against Blair — June 18, 2006
    British imam praises London Tube bombers — February 12, 2006
    How many of those imams were prosecuted for hate speech?
    “‘Satanic Islam’ sermon Belfast pastor James McConnell says he faces six months in jail,” by Suzanne Breen, Belfast Telegraph, June 19, 2015:
    In an exclusive interview with the Belfast Telegraph, Pastor McConnell last night defiantly said he’d go to prison rather than withdraw the remarks.
    “I am 78 years of age and in ill health but jail knows no fear for me,” he said.
    “They can lock me up with sex offenders, hoodlums and paramilitaries and I will do my time.
    “I have no regrets about what I said. I do not hate Muslims but I denounce Islam as a doctrine and I make no apologies for that. I will be pleading ‘not guilty’ when I stand in the dock in August.”
    Pastor McConnell’s solicitor Joe Rice vowed to fight the case “tooth and nail”.
    He called for the PPS to withdraw the charges and said pursuing the case was “an absolute waste of scarce public funds”.
    He revealed plans to turn the case into a landmark trial and call a range of political, religious and academic witnesses from across the UK to give evidence “in defence of freedom of speech and freedom of religion”.
    In an interview in his Whitewell Metropolitan Tabernacle, Pastor McConnell spoke for the first time about the serious health issues he faced. And he revealed that after the Charlie Hebdo massacre in Paris, the PSNI had warned him that his life was in danger. He said the decision to prosecute him, and not extremist Muslim preachers in Britain, showed that Christians were being “persecuted” by the authorities.
    Pastor McConnell has been charged under the 2003 Communications Act with “sending, or causing to be sent, by means of a public electronic communications network, a message or other matter that was grossly offensive”.
    The charges centre on a sermon he gave in his church last year in which he said “Islam is heathen, Islam is satanic, Islam is a doctrine spawned in hell”. The sermon was streamed on the internet.
    Pastor McConnell said: “I am facing up to six months in jail and a hefty fine for saying what I believe. I have had four heart bypasses, a liver operation and I have cancer and diabetes.
    “All I need to get by in prison is my tablets, my reading glasses and books from the library.[“]

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

British Prime Minister David Cameron once again clarifies the basic nature of the Islamic State:
    I wish the BBC would stop calling it ‘Islamic State’ because it’s not an Islamic State; what it is, is an appalling, barbarous regime.
    There is nothing — nothing, I tell you — Islamic about anything that calls itself “Islamic”!

Last edited by Lenno; 06-29-2015 at 04:12 PM.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

UK: More Than 100 Rotherham Police Officers Investigated Over Ignored Allegations of Rape and Child Sexual Exploitation
    Investigators looking at how the police treated complaints of child sexual exploitation in Rotherham say they are now working to identify more than 100 officers.
    The Independent Police Complaint Commission (IPCC) said it is continuing to examine police conduct exactly a year on from the publication of the Jay Report, which shocked the nation with the scale of child rape, trafficking and grooming it uncovered in the South Yorkshire town.
    Professor Alexis Jay’s report described how more than 1,400 children were sexually exploited by gangs of mainly Asian males in Rotherham between 1997 and 2013.

Where's Charles Martel when you need him?
    ---------------------------------------------------
    And, it's gone!

UK: Would-Be Labour Party Leader Says Osama Bin Laden’s Death Was A “Tragedy”…

Via Telegraph:
    Jeremy Corbyn has come under fire for saying it was a “tragedy” that Osama bin Laden was killed by the United States rather than being put on trial.
    The Labour leadership frontrunner made the remarks shortly after the 2012 special forces raid on the Al-Qaeda chief’s Pakistan compound in which he and four others were shot dead.
    In an interview for Iranian television, he suggested the assassination of the September 11 attacks’ mastermind would result in deeper unrest.
    It is the latest in a series of past comments and associations that the veteran left-winger has been forced to defend since emerging as the surprise favourite to succeed Ed Miliband.
    In a clip from the Press TV show The Agenda, Mr Corbyn is heard complaining that there had been “no attempt whatsoever that I can see to arrest him and put him on trial, to go through that process”. He went on: “This was an assassination attempt, and is yet another tragedy, upon a tragedy, upon a tragedy.
    “The World Trade Center was a tragedy, the attack on Afghanistan was a tragedy, the war in Iraq was a tragedy. Tens of thousands of people have died. Torture has come back on to the world stage, been canonised virtually into law by Guantanamo and Bagram

Sometimes I wonder if posting these are worthwhile, it's like posting the obituaries of those killed in the Blitz hoping that Americans will realize that the Axis powers are coming for the US except in this instance Obola is bringing the Neanderthals here with your tax dollars
    totally surreal
    “Whose streets? Our streets!” UK Muslims riot in Rotherham, where rape gangs ran wild

September 6, 2015 4:31 pm By Robert Spencer 23 Comments
    Their streets indeed. Hardly anyone is contesting that, least of all the British government. “VIDEO: Muslim Protesters Clash With Rotherham Police,” by Liam Deacon, Breitbart, September 6, 2015 (thanks to Fjordman):
    A “Rotherham Unites Muslim Lives Matter” rally descended into a riot yesterday afternoon. Two separate demonstrations were organised in the town that day; one by the group Britain First against Islamic rape gangs that proliferate in the town, and the other a so-called counter demonstration.
    Police estimate around 150 Britain First protestors turned up, as well as 300 Unite Against Fascism activists and many more demonstrators from the local Muslim community.
    Britain First made their way from the train station to the town hall to sing songs. The Muslim Lives Matter demonstration marched through the centre of town with signs displaying the UNITE union’s logo and others reading “No To Nazis” and “Never Again.”
    In the first video (below), the Rotherham Unites Muslim Lives Matter demonstration can be seem chanting “Who’s Streets? Our streets!” and “Enough is enough; Muslim Live Matter!”
    The group appears to have taken inspiration from the American “Black Live Matter” campaign.
    Both initial demonstrations passed off without incident, however, smaller factions engaged in violence after the main event and two people were arrested on suspicion of assault and one for being drunk and disorderly.
    Chief superintendent Rob Odell, who led the policing operation, told the Sheffield Star: “After lengthy planning and preparation for two opposing protests in the centre of Rotherham, the events passed smoothly.
    “As the groups dispersed there was a pocket of disorder which was dealt with by officers at the scene.”
    The videos below [one embedded above; the other has been removed] show what appears to be young Asian men throwing missiles at police in what has been described as a “riot” in the Wellgate area of Rotherham. People became trapped in an adjacent pub, which was described as “under attack.

Default Supossedly the UK has some very tight controls/surveilance tools

Pizza delivery boy from UK becomes Islamic State jihad murderer

September 7, 2015 3:49 pm By Robert Spencer 15 Comments
    After studying in a Qur’an camp. One might almost get the idea that the Qur’an played a role in such transformations, were it not for our leaders and the entire Western intelligentsia constantly insisting that it isn’t so. One wonders nevertheless how Ruhul Amin could read the Qur’an and miss the peaceful teachings in it that are so patently obvious to John Kerry and Joe Biden and David Cameron and Boris Johnson.
    “Sorry, no pepperoni…”

“Ruhul Amin: The pizza delivery boy turned Isil killer,” by Steven Swinford, Telegraph, September 7, 2015:
    When Ruhul Amin, 26, came to public attention in an Isil propaganda video alongside Reyaad Khan in June 2014 entitled “There is No Life without Jihad”, his friends could hardly recognise him.
    Amin, who was born in Bangladesh, was raised in Aberdeen where he was remembered by friends as a keen cricketer who enjoyed music and clubbing. Before travelling to Syria he worked variously as a pizza delivery boy, in a salon shop and a spice shop.
    In the 13 minute video, during which he brandished a machine gun, his message was uncompromising: “Are you willing to sacrifice the fat job you’ve got, the big car you’ve got, the family you have?
    “Are you willing to sacrifice this, for the sake of Allah? Definitely, if you sacrifice something for Allah, Allah will give you 700 times more than this.”
    The following month he gave an interview to Good Morning Britain, describing himself as an engineering student and saying that the moment his plane took off for Gatwick was “one of the happiest moments of my life”.
    Amin was born in Moulvibazar, north-east Bangladesh in February 1989, but his family moved to Aberdeen where his parents ran a takeaway restaurant for years.
    He later moved to Birmingham where Stephen Marvin, one of his schoolfriends, said he became radicalised. He said: “I spoke to him a couple of times. I heard about him being brainwashed and all that so I wanted to speak to him and find out exactly the mindset he was in and get his point of view.
    “He said he met people in Birmingham and he was spoken to there and offered [the chance] to go to Syria under the promise he was allowed to leave whenever he wanted to.
    He went over and spent three months in a Koran-type camp that gets you into their type of thinking around the Koran. Then he went on to three months military camp after that.
    “The first time I phoned I heard a gunshot in the background. He said it was rebel fighters. I asked him, aren’t you scared of getting shot?
    “He said, if he dies, he’ll be with Allah. That kind of shocked me. You’re not used to hearing, especially in Aberdeen, you’re not used to hearing your friends talk like that. He had no fear whatsoever of death. He was confident he was going to a better place.”
    He added: “I feel sympathy for his family of course. It’s not their fault at all

Gee, if he just wants to get to heaven I would have been happy to send him!