UK waterpark bans bikinis, orders visitors to wear ‘Islamically appropriate’ clothes

June 14, 2015 3:34 pm By Robert Spencer 60 Comments

“WaterWorld owner Mo Chaudry said: ‘I’m astonished that we have been targeted. We feel we’ve been victimised for offering something that we feel there is a demand for.'” Mo is right. There is a demand for such things in Sharia Britain. He shoudn’t be penalized. Those who should be penalized are the supine dhimmi authorities who have made modern Britain into a place where Sharia sex segregation sells.
“UK waterpark bans bikinis and orders visitors to wear ‘Islamically appropriate’ clothes,” by Scott Campbell, Sunday Express, June 14, 2015:
WaterWorld in Stoke-on-Trent plans to black out windows and provide a prayer room during a women-only night aimed at Muslims.
Only female lifeguards will patrol the park during the event, which has triggered a flood of complaints.
Staff will also “guard” the front entrance to “make sure that no males enter the facility”.
Conservative MP Philip Hollobone said: ‘I imagine there would be a lot of outrage if the boot was on the other foot and swimmers were told they had to dress appropriately in respect of Christians. I don’t see how this is different.”
One invitation to the “Sisters Only Funday” advises attendees to cover their “awrah” (nudity) by wearing full-length jogging bottoms and a dark-coloured t-shirt.
Protesters are now planning to demonstrate outside the event.
WaterWorld owner Mo Chaudry said: “I’m astonished that we have been targeted. We feel we’ve been victimised for offering something that we feel there is a demand for.”
A WaterWorld spokesman said: “We pride ourselves in having the adaptability and diversity to cater to demands of our guests.
“This is a female-only event and is not specific to any ethnic or religious group.”