Page 82 of 84 FirstFirst ... 32728081828384 LastLast

Thread: Adios Britian

He won’t call a general election because he knows nobody wants him and nobody will vote for him. He’s a WEF stooge who will push the globalist agenda of open borders, a digital currency, and the end of democracy and freedom.
    https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking-rishi-sunak-se
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

oops
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

What timing!

National Grid: Great Britain will see rolling power cuts on the “deepest, darkest evenings in January and February”

(Natural News) National Grid CEO John Pettigrew did not mince words at the latest Financial Time’s Energy Transition Summit. In the event of reduced gas imports from Europe and the US, Pettigrew warned that National Grid would have no choice but to impose rolling blackouts across the UK during “those deepest darkest evenings in January and … [Read More...]

#coming collapse
    According to documents marked ‘official sensitive’ and seen by the outlet, in a “reasonable worst-case scenario” all sectors including transport, food and water supply, communications, and energy could be “severely disrupted” for up to a week. If the country experiences blackouts, the priority will be to get food, water and shelter to the young and elderly people, as well as those with caring responsibilities. The report indicated that a cross-government blueprint was first drawn up in 2021 to improve planning and resilience in the event of a major technical fault on the grid. This is unrelated to the energy outlooks published by the national grid operator for this winter, according to The Guardian. However, government insiders reportedly admitted that the plan, dubbed ‘Programme Yarrow’, had taken on a new urgency at a time of a worsening energy crisis.
    https://www.rt.com/business/565790-uk-tests-blackout-emer

IF ONLY BRITAIN WOULD DO THE SAME, BUT THE WEF INSTALLED ITS PET,, SUNAK WITHOUT A SINGLE VOTE BY THE PUBLIC OR THE TORY MEMBERSHIP, BRITAIN IS BEING LEAD BY A MAN PRETENDING TO BE ITS "ELECTED" PRIME MINISTER.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/xe1FGPCgrWQ/

- Black Lives Matter demo leader Xahra Saleem charged with fraud involving fundraiser that culminated in the toppling of Edward Colston’s statue.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/bristol-black-lives-ma