Page 71 of 84 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast

Thread: Adios Britian

British Man Arrested For Filming Migrants Being Loaded Onto Coaches in Dover

Paul Joseph Watson - August 7, 2020 -
    Asylum seekers being accommodated in hotels at taxpayer expense while Brits ordered to quarantine without pay.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

UK Mayor Urges Residents to House Migrants in Their Homes

Dan Lyman - August 12, 2020 -
    Migrants currently living in hotels face homelessness, officials claim
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."