Page 73 of 84 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast

Thread: Adios Britian

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

The UK government admits that covid vaccines are pointless and offer zero protection

(Natural News) The scientific consensus in early 2020 was one of coercion and fear, instructing humans everywhere to separate, lock down, mask up, follow lines on a floor, and contact trace until a vaccine was produced and plunged into everyone’s arms. Now that experimental vaccines are being rolled out and offered to the world … [Read More...]
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

U.K. politicians want to recruit children to act as spies for “preventing crime”

(Natural News) A previously defeated bill to recruit 16- and 17-year-old children as spies for the British government is once again being pushed through Parliament in the name of "preventing crime." Despite the Conservative Party currently holding power, remnants of the old far-left government are attempting once again to exploit … [Read More...]

The Psychological Attack on the UK: Start of a Serie
    The national revolutionary subversion process [shown in the table] is based on details revealed by the Soviet defector Yuriy Bezmenov (a.k.a. Tomas Schuman), using his own knowledge of KGB strategy and details conveyed to John Barron, [the author of KGB: The Secret Work of Soviet Secret Agents (1974) and KGB Today: the Hidden Hand (1983), Hodder and Stoughton, London], by the GRU-KGB officer Stanislav Levchenko, who had attended the Soviet Academy of [Leninist] Sciences' Oriental Studies Institute with Bezmenov. The chart, which has been elaborated by this Author on the basis of new information, shows the four stages of Soviet/Leninist ideological subversion: Demoralisation, Destabilisation, Crisis and 'Normalisation'. Source: 'Soviet Analyst'.

https://www.ukcolumn.org/article/psychological-attack-uk-start-series

Roman Britain - The Work of Giants Crumbled

A telling look at how the Romans destroyed their Republic and then their Empire in the pursuit of maintaining Britain under their rule. The repeated social break down and invasions left Britain in a totally collapsed state, and a dark age followed.

Extended coronavirus lockdown making London’s rat infestation worse
    So now we can add plague?

(Natural News) Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) lockdowns are worsening London's rat infestation. The disappearance of the garbage dumps they used to scavenge in inner cities has used them further from their usual habitats and caused them to start appearing in people's homes. Members of the British Pest Control Association (BPCA), which … [Read More...]