Page 75 of 84 FirstFirst ... 25657374757677 ... LastLast

Thread: Adios Britian

Privacy watchdog group Big Brother Watch has warned that UK ‘Covid passports’ officially rolled out for international travel will eventually be used domestically to restrict the movement of the population, and that the small print even admits it.

https://summit.news/2021/05/20/privacy-watchdog-uk-co
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

U.K. to deploy door-to-door covid vaccine “hit squads”

(Natural News) The government of Great Britain has announced that in order to get more people "vaccinated" with the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19), jab-armed "hit squads" are now being deployed throughout the island to help boost compliance. Plandemic goons have already been spotted roving neighborhoods in Bolton and Blackburn, two areas … [Read More...]
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Taking the knee is like giving the black power salute. It's an insult to the paying customers. It has no place in sport. These foolish young men are being politically exploited. They’re destroying a game that doesn’t belong to them.
    https://www.theguardian.com/football/2021/jun/05/england-

Boris Johnson Married A Sex Cult Satanist

https://banned.video/watch?id=60bd6ec0983cba6d0d0e6f54

Coronavirus cases in surge across the UK, even though 8 in 10 adults have received the “vaccine”

(Natural News) The United Kingdom is experiencing another surge in Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) cases despite the fact most adults in the country have been vaccinated. On Thursday, June 17, the British government's Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC) reported 11,007 new COVID-19 cases and 19 deaths. At the same time last week, … [Read More...]

The BIG KILL is about to start