Page 72 of 84 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast

Thread: Adios Britian

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

British Woman Threatened With Police Visit For Not Downloading NHS Corona Tracking App

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Removal of Form 5 Cremation Certificate for deaths relating to Covid-19 under the Coronavirus Act

vanessa beeley / October 5, 2020
    5th October 2020
    The following is from an investigation by Lisa Jane Waters:
    Licence for murder?
    As we head in to winter watch death statistic manipulation go into overdrive, check out this “Medical Practitioners” guidance on death provisions.

Did you know that the UK Government have removed Form 5 of the Cremation Certificate for deaths relating to Covid-19 under the Coronavirus Act which is the form that the relative who registers the death must be given as it enables them to see and query the death certificate before cremation.

So basically if your loved one dies of or with Covid19 they can have their death certified and cremation certified by the same medical practitioner and sent for cremation within hours and the government have removed your right to see or query that decision before the cremation takes place which in turn removes your right to request a coroners report or second opinion.

No, this is not the MotB. The MotB is an accepting is him as god, taking his mark, and worshiping him. Tptb have to get people conditioned for the real MotB.
    What will you say on judgment day?

The bankers win every war.

When growing food is outlawed I'll BE an outlaw.

British Professor Who Violated Quarantine To Shack Up w/ His Girlfriend Behind Britain Locking Down During Christmas…

Professor Neil Ferguson

British Professor Who Violated Quarantine To Shack Up w/ His Girlfriend Behind Britain Locking Down During Christmas…