Page 64 of 84 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast

Thread: Adios Britian

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

A National Health Service trust in the UK has announced that it will deny treatment to patients it deems are ‘racists’ or ‘sexists’.

First it was social media, then it was bank accounts & mortgages.

Now it’s deplatforming people from hospital treatment.https://summit.news/2019/11/05/uk-national-health-service-to-deny-treatment-to-racists-and-sexists/ …

UK National Health Service to Deny Treatment to ‘Racists’ and ‘Sexists’

What could possibly go wrong?
    summit.news

10:14 AM - Nov 5, 2019
    Twitter Ads info and privacy

5,640 people are talking about

UK’s Labour: Blacklist Companies from Stock Exchange if They Dont’ ‘Act’ on Climate

PS: The Labour Party was founded by the Fabians who also support Mass Eugenic Murders. All shall take a knee before the new King!

muslims go on stabbing rampage at London Bridge, few details released

Major Police Response at London Bridge Amid Reports of Shooting

Sputnik - November 29, 2019 -
    Truck sprawled across multiple lanes in photos from scene