Page 48 of 84 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast

Thread: Adios Britian

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Dangerous weapon confiscated from a housing project. Note the 1911 pellet gun and the actual butter knife. No Muslimes were inconvenienced during the day long raid

London murder rate beats New York as stabbings surge

Fifteen people were murdered in the capital, against 14 in New York. Both cities have almost exactly the same population

Times Of London - April 1, 2018 104 Comments

Image Credits: Pixabay.

London overtook New York in murders for the first time in modern history in February as the capital endured a dramatic surge in knife crime.
    Fifteen people were murdered in the capital, against 14 in New York. Both cities have almost exactly the same population.
    London murders for March are also likely to exceed or equal New York’s. By late last night there had been 22 killings in the capital, according to the Metropolitan police, against 21 in the US city.
    Eight Londoners were murdered between March 14 and March 20 alone and the total number of London murders, even excluding victims of terrorism, has risen by 38% since 2014.
    Read more

Rise in knife and gun crime largely down to 'improvements in police recording', Home Office claims

Amber Rudd will court controversy by insisting better collection of statistics – not harsh police cuts – explains the increase

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a8294891.html

Default It's pointless to record the fall of europe to the Globalist Islamo-Fascist Invasion

TODAY: The 50th Anniversary of Enoch Powell’s famous “Rivers of Blood” speech

April 20, 2018 by BareNakedIslam Leave a Comment
    APRIL 20, 1968: Not only was Enoch Powell exactly right about what he called the Black Invasion of Britain, he underestimated how bad it would be, failing to take into consideration that Islam would be the main problem with the mass migration of Africans into the country. The Iconoclast

Filed Under: Islamic Britain

Whose idea was this?

Stonehenge to be knocked down to make way for new Super-Mosque
    Satire

https://rochdaleherald.co.uk/2017/06...-super-mosque/
    Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium.
    I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery.

“Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.”
    Gandalf the Grey

People with ethics have little use for the state. Conversely, the state has little use for people with ethics.

My Disqus channel:

https://disqus.com/by/PierreBezukhov1812/