Page 4 of 84 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: Adios Britian

UK: Muslims carry out dry run for jihad terror attack at pub

October 7, 2015 12:32 am By Robert Spencer 43 Comments
    “The gang left a suspicious package in a pub then waited to see how fast police would arrive and how many officers would be scrambled.” The package was addressed to the Queen, who the jihadis would dearly love to murder.

“Fears of new plot to kill the Queen as terror suspects carry out ‘dry run’ attack,” by Jimmy McCloskey and Marc Walker, Daily Star, October 4, 2015 (thanks to The Religion of Peace):
    FEARS of a new plot to kill the Queen have intensified after suspected terrorists carried out a “dry run” beside Windsor Castle.
    The gang left a suspicious package in a pub then waited to see how fast police would arrive and how many officers would be scrambled.
    An “Arabic-looking” man left a tightlypacked [sic] brown envelope addressed to “The Queen” at the Duchess of Cambridge pub in Windsor, Berks, on September 15.
    An eyewitness claimed two accomplices watched to see how long police took to respond.
    On Saturday the source, who did not want to be named, said: “The first man came in for tea, was polite to the woman who served him and insisted on leaving a tip.
    “He left soon afterwards and when staff saw the envelope they did exactly the right thing and called police.
    “But two other Arabic-looking men standing nearby disappeared as soon as officers arrived with a sniffer dog 15 minutes later.
    “It seemed as if they were doing some kind of practice run and testing reaction times.
    “If it were a real terror attack who knows what kind of chaos could have ensued.”
    The pub was evacuated before police examined the package and found it contained only a towel….
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Default The Melding of Left and Islam

Church IS State:
    Published on Oct 9, 2015
    LONDON, United Kingdom – Hundreds of Muslims flocked to Parliament Square today under the guise of acting against climate change. The demonstration saw a speech by an Imam, about how Muslims have a duty to try to “make Britain a better place”.

Breitbart London was on the scene to witness Friday afternoon prayers in what was a clearly male-female segregated meeting in a public space.

One woman told Breitbart London how she was told by one of the male attendees that despite being a Christian that she was in fact a Muslim, but “hadn’t realised it yet”. He said “we are all born Muslims” and repeatedly referred to her as “sister”.

Observers also noticed that while many Muslims were organised against climate change, there was no talk of opposing ISIS.

Muslim Climate Action describes itself as “a group of UK Muslim organisations concerned about climate change.”

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

UK PM: Islam Is A “Liberal, Tolerant And Inclusive” Faith…
    Put the crack pipe down, David.
    Via Telegraph:
    David Cameron has said it is time for the Muslim “silent majority” to stand up and tackle Islamist extremism in their communities.
    The Prime Minister said those who have so far failed to confront the fanatics’ ideology can “make all the difference” and must speak up.
    He said they were central to challenging their warped views and can show young people how to be proud to be both Muslim and British.
    Mr Cameron spoke out as he prepared to launch the Government’s extremism strategy designed to tackle fanatics and hate preachers and restrict their activities.
    But writing on Facebook, he added: “As a government, I know we must own this problem. But our Muslim communities must own it, too. We have all got a critical part to play, but I strongly feel the currently silent majority can make all the difference.
    “They’re central to standing up and challenging the warped interpretation of theology and scripture. They’re central to putting forward a liberal, tolerant and inclusive Islam, and demonstrating how it can work in harmony with democracy, freedom and equality

Default 6 Min.s of Cultural Marxism Disguised as Warm/Fuzzys

UK: Muslim sex attacker dodges deportation by claiming to be a Syrian refugee

October 28, 2015 12:59 pm By Robert Spencer 10 Comments
    This fellow is apparently a “Palestinian” or an Egyptian, not a Syrian at all, but the UK Home Office is too busy preventing foes of jihad terror from entering the country to notice.

“Illegal immigrant sex attacker dodges deportation after saying he’s a SYRIAN REFUGEE,” by Nick Gutteridge, Express, October 27, 2015:
    AN illegal immigrant who attacked and sexually molested a woman within days of smuggling himself into Britain looks set to avoid deportation by claiming he is a SYRIAN REFUGEE.
    Despite authorities suspecting he is lying about his nationality, as well as his “frightening” criminal record, the predatory pervert will soon be free to walk the streets again.
    His case makes a mockery of the British justice system and demonstrates how it is now almost impossible to deport foreign criminals due to overbearing human rights laws.
    A court heard how Abdulrahman Abunasir continues to claim he is a Syrian refugee, despite the fact he allegedly told French authorities who detained him previously that he was Palestinian.
    Experts who put the sex attacker through a language analysis test concluded there was a “very high degree of certainty that he was from Egypt” and confirmed he could not answer even the most basic questions about his supposed homeland.
    But shockingly he cannot be deported because there is no way of determining with 100% certainty that he does not come from Syria, which is being torn apart by a brutal civil war.
    Judges and probation officers say the pervert is too dangerous to be released in case he attacks other women. Instead he is being held at an immigration detention centre at a cost of more than £40,000 a year to the taxpayer….
    Abunasir submitted his claim for asylum whilst serving an 18-month prison sentence for a horrific random sex attack.
    After just nine months behind bars the sex attacker was moved to a secure immigration centre, at which point the Government began attempts to deport him.
    As a result he has spent almost two years at the centre, with the bill for his incarceration already topping £80,000.
    He even tried to SUE Britain for unlawful detention in the hope of securing a megabucks payout, but his claims was rejected by High Court judges.
    In making their ruling the justices also warned that the Government cannot keep Abunasir behind bars forever, raising the “frightening” prospect of him taking to the streets once more.
    The immigrant attacked and molested a woman outside a cafe in London in 2013 as she walked to her boyfriend’s home.
    After approaching the woman Abunasir became aggressive and started to manhandle her before sexually assaulting her.
    A judge was told he was “petrified she was going to be raped” and only narrowly managed to escape from his clutches during the late-night assault….
    A Home Office spokesman said: “Foreign nationals who abuse our hospitality by committing crimes in the UK should be in no doubt of our determination to deport them.”
    Why?

UK Muslim Men w/Multiple Wives Having 20 Kids Each

Living the Pakistani Dream

October 27, 2015
    Daniel Greenfield
    1.7K6648

Of course this is all happening at the expense of UK taxpayers who have to fund the Pakistani Dream of having three wives, all of whom are cousins of each other and their husband, and their 20 kids, half of whom have severe birth defects and/or learning disabilities and criminal records for a combined total that comes out to about the cost of the Iraq War.
    Muslim men in some communities are having up to 20 children each because of polygomy and the rise of "religiously sanctioned gender discrimination" under Sharia Law, peers have warned.
    Baroness Cox, a cross-bench peer, highlighted a series of "shocking" examples of the impact of Sharia law on Muslim women in Britain as she called for them to be given greater protection under equality legislation.
    She disclosed one case in which a 63-year-old man tried to divorce his 23-year-old wife and arrange her marriage to a Pakistani man who needed a visa.
    He asked a gynaecologist to "repair the hymen" of his wife so she could remarry, and stood to make £10,000 "for effecting the arrangement".

Cameron once said that Muslims had much in the way of British values to teach the British. I didn't realize trying to sell your own wife while passing her off as a virgin was a British value. Or having 20 kids while charging the bill to British taxpayers was a British value

Default Propaganda Piece

Commuter's act of kindness goes viral after he sits in an empty seat next to a Muslim woman wearing a niqab on a packed train after other passengers ostracised her A Muslim woman wearing a veil was ostracised on a packed commuter train until Dante Jamie Coyne (right), from Woking, sat next to her and she whispered her thanks. He posted a status on Facebook which has been liked over 40,000 times and has gone viral (bottom left). Dante posted on Facebook: 'Now everyone who knows me can fully support I joke about pretty much anything and everything, I do not offend intentionally and I would never make someone uncomfortable on purpose. I jump on a busy train this morning and everyone made it beyond obvious they would not sit in this section of 6 seats, I loudly announced "I'll sit here then" and took my seat. We said nothing the entire journey but as she got off train she nodded at me and heard a very quiet "thank you".'

UK population set to rocket by 10million in just 25 years as high birthrates and migration make Britain Europe's most populated nation

• UK will be home to 74.3m people by 2039 - equivalent of adding Sweden
    • ONS warns population could hit 80m if it has underestimated migration
    • Forecast raises questions as to how Britain will cope with dramatic rise
    • ONS believes UK population will rise by 9.7m between 2014 and 2039

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3q458FW6O
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

UK Muslim Dad: God Tells Me ‘To Be Fruitful And Multiply’, So I Have 11 Children On Benefits
    Whatever religion you are, you should be ashamed if you are living off the state like this.
    Via Daily Mail:
    A father of eleven who has been claiming benefits for the past ten years says he doesn’t believe in using contraception – even though he admits the government pays for his children’s upkeep.
    Mohammed Salim and his wife Noreen, 40, from Rochdale, Greater Manchester, receive £27,000 [$41,737]a year in child tax credits and job seeker’s allowance.
    The 58-year-old Muslim said he doesn’t believe he has been irresponsible for having so many offspring. They had their eldest son in 1991 and another ten followed, with their ages now ranging between 24 to seven years old.
    Keep reading…

UK: Muslim group boycotts, threatens police over investigation of Muslim rape gangs that destroyed lives of 1,400 girls

October 30, 2015 8:58 am By Robert Spencer 26 Comments
    Rotherham is where police stood by and allowed Muslim rape gangs to abduct and destroy the lives of 1,400 non-Muslim girls, and did nothing for fear of being branded “racist.” Now that that scandal has broken, however, Muslim groups are scrambling to recover protected victimhood status: “British Muslim Youth (BMY) warned its members would not be ‘held responsible for acts of personal self-defence’ and said it could no longer trust South Yorkshire Police because of the ongoing ‘marginalisation and dehumanisation’ of Muslims.” Aside from the not-so-veiled threat, which is an indication of how aggressive Muslims are in today shattered, staggering, dhimmi UK, the rest of the British Muslim Youth’s statement is quite familiar: we have seen again and again and again, in the U.S. and elsewhere, Muslims claiming that counter-terror efforts are resulting in their “marginalization and dehumanization.” Here the same risible claim is being applied to investigation of the Muslim rape gangs and their coverup. One would think that one day Western authorities would realize that this claim is always and in every case made about any and all attempts to curb jihad violence and Islamic supremacism, and stop taking it seriously. One would think wrong.

“Fury as Islamic group orders Muslims in Rotherham to BOYCOTT police over child sex scandal,” Express, October 29, 2015:
    A Muslim group is boycotting the police over its treatment following the Rotherham abuse scandal
    The British Muslim Youth (BMY) is protesting the perceived persecution of Muslims in the aftermath of the town’s shameful scandal.
    In a message posted online the group ordered fellow Muslims to immediately cut all ties with law enforcement or face being made pariahs in their own neighbourhoods.
    British Muslim Youth (BMY) warned its members would not be “held responsible for acts of personal self-defence” and said it could no longer trust South Yorkshire Police because of the ongoing “marginalisation and dehumanisation” of Muslims.
    Last August a devastating independent report was published revealing how at least 1,400 girls as young as 11 were groomed and sexually exploited over a 14-year period by gangs of predominantly Pakistani men.
    South Yorkshire Police and the local council were both savaged for failing to avert the scandal, with officers later claiming they failed to intervene for fear of being branded racist.
    But in its message BMY said this was a “pernicious lie” which the police had used to cover up their own scandalous failings.