Page 43 of 84 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast

Thread: Adios Britian

UK: Labour shadow minister resigns, apologizes for pointing out rape gangs are made up of Pakistanis

August 16, 2017 2:29 pm By Robert Spencer 47 Comments
    “The Rotherham MP wrote in the Sun on Friday that ‘Britain has a problem with British Pakistani men raping and exploiting white girls.’ She has now apologised for her ‘extremely poor choice of words’ and quit as shadow equalities minister.”
    Why? What was false about what she said? She would come closer to the truth if she had said that “Britain has a problem with Muslim men raping and exploiting non-Muslim girls,” as this is not a racial issue at its core, but the treatment of it as a racial issue is near-universal in Britain.
    The Labour Party, like all of the British political and media establishment, is at war with reality.

“Sarah Champion quits Labour front bench over rape article,” BBC, August 16, 2017:
    Labour shadow minister Sarah Champion has quit the party’s front bench after criticism over a newspaper article she wrote about grooming gangs.
    The Rotherham MP wrote in the Sun on Friday that “Britain has a problem with British Pakistani men raping and exploiting white girls”.
    She has now apologised for her “extremely poor choice of words” and quit as shadow equalities minister.
    Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn said he had accepted her resignation.
    Ms Champion’s article was written after 17 men were convicted of forcing girls in Newcastle to have sex.
    The men, who were mostly British-born, were from Iraqi, Bangladeshi, Pakistani, Indian, Iranian and Turkish communities.
    ‘Dangerous precedent’
    In interviews following the convictions, the Labour MP said such crimes involved “predominately Pakistani men” and said a fear of being called racist was hampering the authorities’ investigations.
    She then wrote the Sun article, which also included the line: “These people are predators and the common denominator is their ethnic heritage.”
    Among the article’s critics was fellow Labour MP Naz Shah, who said it was “irresponsible” and “setting a dangerous precedent”.
    Following the backlash, Ms Champion sought to distance herself from the article, claiming it had been altered, something denied by the newspaper.
    Announcing she was stepping down, Ms Champion said: “I apologise for the offence caused by the extremely poor choice of words in the Sun article on Friday.
    “I am concerned that my continued position in the shadow cabinet would distract from the crucial issues around child protection which I have campaigned on my entire political career.
    “It is therefore with regret that I tender my resignation as shadow secretary of state for women and equalities.”
    Mr Corbyn said: “I have accepted Sarah Champion’s resignation and thank her for her work in the shadow cabinet….
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

‘Acidi Liquid’ Thrown On Carnival Goers In England…

Religion of peace strikes again?
    Via The Mirror:
    Police said they were investigating after a “mild acidic liquid’ was thrown over a crowd at Notting Hill Carnival.
    The Met said the liquid was thrown over people gathered at St Charles Square, which is near to Ladbroke Grove on Sunday evening at 7.55pm.
    A spokesman said: “Some of the crowd in the area then quickly dispersed, which caused injuries, who have since received treatment from the London Ambulance Service at the scene.
    “Three people have also reported skin irritation injuries, although these are not thought to be serious.”
    Keep reading…
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

UK: Student Being Investigated For A “Hate Crime” After Mocking ISIS On Facebook…

Sigh…
    Via Daily Mail:
    A law student is under investigation by his university after allegedly mocking ISIS on social media and ‘putting minority students at risk and in a state of panic’.
    Robbie Travers is being probed by Edinburgh University amid claims he committed a ‘hate crime’, despite no criminal investigation by the police.
    The 21-year-old third-year student wrote a Facebook post after the US Air Force bombed an ISIS stronghold in Afghanistan in April.
    However his comments sparked a complaint from fellow student Esme Allman, who accused him of ‘blatant Islamaphobia’.
    Following the air attack in April Mr Traves wrote: ‘I’m glad we could bring these barbarians a step closer to collecting their 72 virgins’.
    Ms Allman, a second-year history student, claimed Mr Travers ‘put minority students at risk and in a state of panic’ and breached the student code of conduct with his comments.
    Keep reading…

Default Englund Ist Verloren!

UK government agency denies compensation to 14-year-old Muslim rape gang victim, says she consented

September 12, 2017 11:27 am By Robert Spencer 23 Comments
    She is not 14 now; she was fourteen when she was victimized and brutalized by a Muslim rape gang, and supposedly “consented.”
    “I am utterly shocked by the notion that decision-makers in a government organisation can consider that 14- or 15-year-old girls can consent to sex with adults. They decided she must have consented when it’s just not legally possible.”
    Yes. But in shattered, staggering, dhimmi Britain, in its final days as a free society, the primary objective of all officials is to avoid offending Muslims. The rights of anyone else can and will be trampled in service of this overriding goal.

“Government agency denied Rotherham sex abuse survivor compensation after telling her she ‘consented,'” by Anthony Pearce, Yahoo News UK, September 11, 2017:
    A woman who was raped as a child by a Rotherham grooming gang was refused compensation after a government agency claimed she consented to the sexual abuse.
    Sammy Woodhouse, who waived her anonymity this year, was 14 when she was groomed by the ringleader of the gang.
    Her evidence helped convict her Arshid Hussain, 24, who was jailed for 35 years after being convicted —along with his brothers — of multiple offences including rape, abduction and indecent assault.
    But Woodhouse was told by the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority (CICA) that she was not “manipulated”.
    The BBC’s Inside Out Yorkshire and Lincolnshire programme found that CICA initially said: “I am not satisfied that your consent was falsely given as a result of being groomed by the offender.
    “The evidence does not indicate that you were manipulated or progressively lured into a false relationship.”
    Woodhouse said: “If an adult can privately think that it’s a child’s fault for being abused, beaten, raped, abducted, I think you’re in the wrong job.”
    In July, it was revealed that sexually abused children as young as 12 are being denied compensation by the agency because they are considered to have “consented”.
    The CICA, which is part of the Ministry of Justice, offers compensation payouts for sexual assault cases that range from £1,000 to £44,000.
    However, it has refused payments to almost 700 child victims, a freedom of information request revealed.
    The age of consent in the UK is 16, and the Sexual Offences Act 2003 provides specific legal protection for children aged 12 and under who cannot legally give their consent to any form of sexual activity.
    But, by using a different criteria, the CICA has been able to deny compensation.
    In one case, a 12-year-old girl who was given alcohol, led into the woods and sexually assaulted by a 21-year-old man, was denied compensation because she went with him “voluntarily”.
    Her attacker pleaded guilty to unlawful sexual intercourse with a girl under the age of 13.
    Woodhouse’s solicitor David Greenwood said: “I am utterly shocked by the notion that decision-makers in a government organisation can consider that 14- or 15-year-old girls can consent to sex with adults.
    “They decided she must have consented when it’s just not legally possible.”
    In 2016, brothers Arshid, Basharat and Bannaras Hussain were convicted of sexually abusing young girls in the South Yorkshire town.
    The men groomed and raped children for nearly 20 years, and were found guilty of 55 serious offences

UK: Industrial firework packed with nails and screws explodes outside cafe

September 16, 2017 By Robert Spencer 36 Comments
    “While many people may think we are talking about the kind of fireworks you would purchase for bonfire night, we are not. These are extremely dangerous devices, which would cause serious injury to anyone nearby when they are ignited.” “Police are also probing whether the incident could be linked to another explosion on Saturday night […]

Londonistan – Cab Driver Plows Into Pedestrians at London Natural History Museum…

Posted on October 7, 2017 by sundance
    UPDATE:

Life With Jihad – Another possible terrorist attack today in London England as a cab driver intentionally plows into a group of pedestrians outside the London Natural History Museum. It appears his rampage was hampered by the bollards and barricades recently put into place as a security precaution.

[Details from Daily Mail] Several people have been injured after a car mounted the pavement and mowed down pedestrians outside the Natural History Museum in London this afternoon.
    A man was pinned down by security guards and arrested by police in the heart of the capital’s museum land in Kensington.
    Hundreds of terrified tourists fled the scene as the black Toyota Prius – a registered minicab – careered into a sign before ultimately crashing into a crowd of as many as 10 people as it hit a silver car, according to witnesses