Page 53 of 84 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast

Thread: Adios Britian

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Default comming to a school near you

Male, pale and stale university professors to be given 'reverse mentors'

White males in senior academic posts will be assigned a junior female colleague from an ethnic minority as a mentor

9 August 2018 • 6:40pm
    Male, pale and stale university professors are to be given “reverse mentors” to teach them about unconscious bias, under a new Government funded scheme.
    Under the project, white men in senior academic posts will be assigned a junior female colleague from an ethnic minority as a mentor.
    Prof John Rowe, who is overseeing the project at Birmingham University, said he hoped the scheme will allow eminent professors to confront their own biases and leave them “feeling quite uncomfortable”.
    “What is understood about unconscious bias is that we have all got it, but the more you learn about it and become conscious of it, the more you can act,” he told The Daily Telegraph.
    “While it is well known and obvious that women and minority groups suffer setbacks to their career progression no one really understands why.
    “It’s not as if there is any overt prejudice – it is something to do with the way the system is or the way it has evolved and we needed to find out why.”
    The mentor scheme is one element of a broader project aimed at challenging bias, funded by the Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council’s (EPSRC).
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Default Definately NOT A Muslim

Default She's lucky she had the money to buy her way out of Londanistan

https://europe.infowars.com/formula-...k-streets-are/

Formula 1 heiress Petra Ecclestone has relocated her family to Los Angeles from London due to the high levels of violent crime in the UK.
    "It's crazy how unsafe the UK has become — so much more so than 10 years ago," she said to the Sunday Times magazine.

Default Well That Gun Ban Is Certainly Working Well, At Least For Wyte Peepo