Page 54 of 84 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast

Thread: Adios Britian

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

This will probably be a successful venture.

UK Pub Chain announces plans for Muslim Pubs
    Satire

https://rochdaleherald.co.uk/2018/09...r-muslim-pubs/
    Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium.
    I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery.

“Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.”
    Gandalf the Grey

People with ethics have little use for the state. Conversely, the state has little use for people with ethics.

My Disqus channel:

https://disqus.com/by/PierreBezukhov1812/

Anarchy in the UK: Police brace for riots, mull army help in case of no-deal Brexit – leaked report

No-deal Brexit might result in lengthy civil unrest and surge in crime

RT - September 10, 2018

No-deal Brexit might result in lengthy civil unrest and surge in crime, caused by food and medicine shortages, according to a leaked police report, which deemed a call on the military to tackle the anarchy a “real possibility.”
    The doomsday “leave” scenario could lead to widespread civil disorder across the UK, the police document said as cited by the Sunday Times. The leaked report, painting some truly apocalyptic pictures, has been prepared by the National Police Coordination Centre and is set to be discussed at a meeting of the National Police Chiefs’ Council (NPCC) next week.
    If the UK fails to reach any deal on the Brexit, the departure from the EU might lead to up to three months of turmoil in the country, the report states. Shortages of medicine and food, as well as of other goods, expected during a no-deal departure, might prompt “widespread protest which could then escalate into disorder.”

The said shortages will also likely lead to a surge in acquisition crime, namely theft and robbery. Lack of necessity goods also gives ground to the “expectation that more people will become ill,” according to the report. The UK road network might also experience “unprecedented and overwhelming” disruption after the no-deal Brexit, with motorists facing massive traffic jams when traveling.
    To tackle the chaos, UK law enforcement will require “widespread leave embargoes,” the report states. The numbers of police will be also affected by the Brexit itself, since the EU nationals will lose their warrant cards. The Metropolitan police alone will lose some 750 of its officers. Shrinking police numbers and widespread unrest might make the “necessity to call on military assistance…a real possibility,” according to the report.
    National Police Chief’s Council lead for operations, Chief Constable Charlie Hall, apparently tried to downplay the gloomy report, stating that it the police was “planning for all scenarios” in the event of a no-deal departure from the EU.
    “At this stage, we have no intelligence to suggest there will be an increase in crime or disorder. However, we remain vigilant and will continue to assess any threats and develop plans accordingly,” Hall told the Sunday Times.
    UK Home Secretary Sajid Javid, however, was apparently not so sure about the impossibility of such a scenario, refusing to rule it out. The official instead praised the efforts of the government to get ready for different outcomes of the Brexit talks.
    “That’s what we’ve been doing across government, including my own department, so of course that means working closely with police. I’m not going to get into what the situation may or may not be, but I think it’s fair to say we’re preparing for all contingencies,” Javid told

British Boy Beaten In Park, Told To “Pray To Allah”…

Multiculturalism rocks!
    Via Daily Mail:
    This is the shocking moment three bullies beat up a young boy in a park and told him ‘get on your knees and pray to Allah’.
    Mobile phone footage shows the bullies savagely attacking the boy in Feltham, Middlesex.
    The thugs kicked and punched the boy while he lay helpless on the ground.
    The trio then circled him, landing more blows as he tried to protect himself by covering his face with his hands.
    The fourth teen, who was holding the camera, can be heard sniggering as the victim mutters ‘I’m sorry’.
    One of the teens shouted ‘Get on your knees and pray to Allah’ and then continued to assault the defenceless bo

British Critic of the Skripal Poisoning Arrested for Appearing on RT

TOPICS:BritainKurt Nimmo
    September 14, 2018
    Op-Ed by Kurt Nimmo
    The UK government is now targeting critics of the fake chemical attack in Salisbury it has attributed to the Russians with zero evidence.
    Most recent example, Dr. Chris Busby, a British retired nuclear scientist. His home in Bideford, Devon was raided after cops responding to a domestic argument reported feeling sick after visiting the residence.

Later, it was reported, these supposedly stricken officers felt fine.
    Busby was arrested and detained under the explosives act.

I believe the “concern for a woman’s safety” and the reportedly sickened cops are phony as the Skripal poisoning itself. Dr. Busby was targeted for his criticism of the government response to the Skripal affair. He has also criticized the United States for using depleted uranium.
    Busby was raided, arrested, and his home sealed off not because he posed a threat to a woman—or because the authorities claim there is a dangerous lab in the home—but because he has appeared on RT and elsewhere expressing a belief the Skripal affair is a false flag.
    From The Sun:
    Dr Busby is used as an “expert” by the Kremlin-backed RT channel – formerly Russia Today – which today broadcast a staggering interview with suspected Salisbury hitmen Alexander Petrov and Ruslan Boshirov.
    The website headline reads: “COP POISON PROBE Police taken ill with ‘chemical poisoning’ after raid on home of British nuclear expert who appears on Russia Today.” The Independent ran a similar headline.
    Obviously, this raid was planned well beforehand, and the alleged argument was nothing more than excuse to get inside the home and frame Busby—not for posing a risk to the public, or building explosives, but because he criticized the government, not on Facebook or his own website, but on RT, which is licensed by the Russian government and is falsely and absurdly accused of working with Vladimir Putin to flip an election in the United States.
    The raid and arrest send a strong message: criticism of the state, especially in regard to the Skripals, will not be tolerated. Busby will be made an example. The British authorities will come up with some cock and bull story about the retired scientist, convict him of some crime, and throw him in the hoosegow, probably for life. Mr. Busby is in his 70s