Page 55 of 84 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast

Thread: Adios Britian

They get it:
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

This ought to shake things up.

POLICE TO RECRUIT CONVICTED VILLIANS IN BID TO BOOST DIVERSITY
    Satire

http://www.newsbiscuit.com/2018/10/0...ost-diversity/
    Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium.
    I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery.

“Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.”
    Gandalf the Grey

People with ethics have little use for the state. Conversely, the state has little use for people with ethics.

My Disqus channel:

https://disqus.com/by/PierreBezukhov1812/

Becoming Clockwork Orange

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

In Islamised UK town diversity has completely disappeared as almost all inhabitants are Muslim

By Voice of Europe 25 October 2018
    Muslims pray in Savile Town

AddThis Sharing ButtonsShare to Twitter

Share to FacebookShare to PrintShare to MoreOnly 48 of the 4,033 people living in Savile Town are white, native British and there’s barely any diversity left in the town as most other residents or from Pakistan or India.
    In a documentary style article, the Daily Mail calls Savile Town “one of the most racially homogeneous parts of Britain” as most people have the same culture and are Muslim.