Page 57 of 84 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast

Thread: Adios Britian

Default They gave-up their guns in the 1990's, now they are a breeding farm for Pedos

A breeding farm for Pedos

Last edited by Lenno; 02-28-2019 at 11:30 AM.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

London’s crime epidemic continues to spiral out of control as police were called to five stabbing incidents across the city in less than 24 hours, with one man’s killing by thugs wielding “zombie knives” broadcast on Snapchat.
    Four of the attacks took place between 1:50pm and 9pm on Tuesday, the Daily Mail reports.

In east London, Alwi Jamal, 20, was found deceased outside Ilford train station.
    Witnesses say Jamal was “slashed in the face” outside a betting shop and subsequently hunted down and killed.
    “They chased after him, two people with knives – zombie knives, black with a silver blade,” one witness said. “They stabbed him in his chest. There was two of them. I’ve also seen the Snapchat video. It was a fight over money and drugs.”
    In west London, a young man was discovered at South Ruislip station suffering from a stab wound to the stomach.
    “I saw a school boy in uniform stabbed in the side and he didn’t look in a good way,” a witness said. “He was face down on the pavement and was shaking. Think he was in shock.”
    The victim was rushed to a nearby hospital and doctors say his injuries are not life-threatening.
    In Enfield, police responding to calls regarding an altercation found a man in his 30s with a stab wound to his thigh.
    He was taken to hospital and later released.
    Also in Enfield, three male suspects in their 20s were arrested under suspicion of attempted murder of a man who was critically injured in a stabbing attack.
    In Romford, an 18-year-old man was treated for “serious” stab wounds by the London Ambulance Service.
    London experienced its most deadly year in a decade in 2018 with 135 homicides, 76 of which were stabbings. London also recently surpassed New York City’s murder rate for the first time ever.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Default Pedophilic Royality Rules The Waves

Not Harry's child

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    London’s crime epidemic continues to spiral out of control as police were called to five stabbing incidents across the city in less than 24 hours, with one man’s killing by thugs wielding “zombie knives” broadcast on Snapchat.
    And London Mayor Sadiq Khan is on top of the situation.

London Mayor: “I Do Not Have Blood On My Hands!”
    Satire

https://www.dailysquib.co.uk/world/3...-my-hands.html
    Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium.
    I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery.

“Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.”
    Gandalf the Grey

People with ethics have little use for the state. Conversely, the state has little use for people with ethics.

My Disqus channel:

https://disqus.com/by/PierreBezukhov1812/

The eyes of a dead nation

UK To Censor PRIVATE Messaging Apps, All Social Media Platforms

Internet censorship continues escalating as Britain prepares to oversee private messages

Coming to the US by 2020

Britain Prosecuting Citizens Who Fought AGAINST ISIS…

Unreal.
    Via The Sun:
    BRAVE Westerners who dropped their cosy lives to fight ISIS alongside the UK’s Kurdish allies face being treated like returning jihadis.
    The UK is among many countries including Germany, The Netherlands and Australia, who penalise volunteers who risked their lives.
    Former Brit squaddie Joe Robinson, 25, was arrested on holiday on trumped-up terrorism charges in 2017.
    His partner Mira Rojkan, a Bulgarian citizen studying Law, was also arrested and accused of engaging in terrorist propaganda.
    Rojkan was given a suspended sentence, the BBC reported Robinson’s mother as saying.
    Robinson, who previously served in Afghanistan with the Duke of Lancaster Regiment, previously admitted fighting ISIS but went on to deny he acted alongside the Kurdish militia.