Page 77 of 84 FirstFirst ... 27677576777879 ... LastLast

Thread: Adios Britian

Brit fatalities up 10 X
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Boris Johnson Planning Gas Tax Hikes to Pay for Green Agenda Despite Rising Costs and Shortages: Report

NHS Nurses served Notice of Liability for any harm caused to children by the Covid-19 vaccine they were there to administer at UK School

https://theexpose.uk/2021/10/15/nhs-nurses-served-not

Sir David, a Brexiteer veteran MP who has voted against gay marriage and abortion, was seen laughing and speaking to people on the steps of the church just minutes before he was knifed, PA reported.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    Sir David, a Brexiteer veteran MP who has voted against gay marriage and abortion, was seen laughing and speaking to people on the steps of the church just minutes before he was knifed, PA reported.
    The murderer who brutally stabbed Conservative MP Sir David Amess to death earlier today in what is likely an Islamic terror attack has been identified as a 25-year-old of Somali origin.
    Amess was attacked while attending his his constituency surgery at Belfairs Methodist Church in Leigh-on-Sea, Essex.
    The pro-Brexit, anti-abortion MP was stabbed “more than a dozen times” by the attacker and subsequently died on the scene while paramedics tried to treat his wounds.
    “It is understood the man being held on suspicion of murder is of Somalian origin,” reports the Telegraph.

6 years to become a Stalinist State
    UK parliament extends the "Coronavirus Act" by another 6 months without a formal vote: "The ayes have it." The act grants the government emergency powers.

A simple motion giving consent to the continued use of the emergency legislation was passed without a formal vote by MPs in the Chamber.

@disclosetv t.me/disclosetv/5222

France Says Britain Must Be Punished for Brexit, Leaving EU Should be ‘More Damaging than Remaining’

The escalation in tensions in the English Channel between France and the UK over fishing rights may in fact be a symptom of a wider dispute over Brexit, with French Prime Minister Jean Castex admitting that Britain should be punished for leaving the European Union.
    In a leaked letter to European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen concerning the ongoing fishing rights disputes, Mr Castex said that Brussels needs to make an example out of Britain to show that leaving the EU is “more damaging than remaining”.
    at the time of the detention, with director Andrew Brown saying that it may have come as a result of an “extremely technical rule” over engine upgrades which could have been resolved with a “phone call”.

Following the detention of the fishing vessel and the increase of “confrontational language”, Britain’s Foreign Office summoned French Ambassador Catherine Colonna on Friday.
    Yet, the British government of Prime Minister Boris Johnson has taken a notably softer line in the dispute than their French