Page 80 of 84 FirstFirst ... 30707879808182 ... LastLast

Thread: Adios Britian

UK police virtue signal with tweet showing them raising a “Pride” flag, then threatening to arrest anyone who posts a negative response

(Natural News) It is hard to believe that the British once ruled an empire that stretched from sunrise to sunset around the globe given the woke, nonsensical, unserious country it has become. Police in Essex climbed aboard the virtue-signaling wagon last week by posting a photo of officers gleefully raising a "pride" flag to show their … [Read More...]
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

British supermarket Tesco faces shortage of pet food, condiments after blocking price increases

(Natural News) British supermarket chain Tesco is now facing a shortage of pet food and condiments after it refused to allow manufacturers to increase retail prices. Tesco defended its move not to charge customers higher prices for goods on its shelves. "We're laser-focused on keeping the cost of the weekly shop in check, offering … [Read More...]

Broken Britain: Rapes, Sexual Offences, Violent Crimes at Highest Level Since Records Began

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2022/07/22/broken-britain-rapes-sexual-offences-violent-crimes-highest-level-since-records-began/

UK Police Are Told To Treat Reporters As ‘Criminals & Extremists’

https://newspunch.com/uk-police-are-told-to-treat-reporters-as-criminals-extremists/

‘Life will come to a stop’: UK facing bleak winter