Thread: Rachel Dolezal: Yes, There’s A Sex Tape Too

Default Rachel Dolezal: Yes, There’s A Sex Tape Too

Rachel Dolezal: Yes, There’s A Sex Tape Too
    Lord save us…
    Via Daily Mail

Previous
    Next

EXCLUSIVE: US race-faker Rachel Dolezal was in a SEX TAPE - her ex-husband forced her to perform 'sex acts' in front of the camera against her will, she claimed in court papers

• Dolezal wed African American physical therapist Kevin Moore in 2000
    • But their marriage ended five years later in a bitter court battle
    • She claims in court documents she suffered 'years' of 'physical, emotional, sexual and verbal abuse' at his hands and offered the sex tape as proof
    • Her brother Joshua wrote in his memoir that his sister told him: 'Sometimes he’s on top of me before I’m even awake'
    • Moore denied the claims of abuse - and friends describe him as a committed Christian who was deeply distressed by the 'wild accusations'

By Ben Ashford In Coeur D'alene, Idaho For Dailymail.com
    Published: 08:04 EST, 17 June 2015 | Updated: 15:06 EST, 17 June 2015

comments

Rachel Dolezal once accused her ex-husband of forcing her to take part in a homemade sex tape, Daily Mail Online can reveal.
    Dolezal, 37, admitted participating in 'sexual acts' on camera with Kevin Moore, who has been pictured in public for the first time since their wedding photo appeared.
    However, Dolezal - a serial litigant who resigned her post as leader of the Spokane, Washington chapter of the NAACP Monday - insisted she took part in the video against her will.
    The lurid claim was one of a raft of damaging accusations she leveled at Moore, 37, in a bid to deny him access to their young son Franklin. Moore denied the allegations.

• SHARE PICTURE

Copy link to paste in your message

Divorce battle: Rachel Dolezal, posing in a glamour shot from 2012, and her ex Kevin Moore, who is seen in this exclusive picture for the first time since their wedding photo was made public

+5

Wedding day: Dolezal and Moore got married in 2000 but the couple split up just five years later

Montana-born Dolezal married the African American physical therapist in March 2000 but their marriage ended five years later in a bitter court battle.
    Race faker Rachel demanded a divorce, claiming in court documents seen by DailyMail.com that she suffered 'years' of 'physical, emotional, sexual and verbal abuse' at his hands. Moore has denied her claims.
    Dolezal's evidence referred to 'video tape made at the request of the defendant which required the plaintiff to participate in sexual acts with the defendant on tape against the plaintiff's desires'.
    She also claimed to have suffered 'pushing, hair pulling and forcible restraint', according to the papers filed in Coeur D'Alene, Idaho, where Moore still lives.
    His former flame furthermore accused him of being a danger to their son Franklin. The papers reveal that when the boy came home for a visit to his father's home in 2005 with a bruise on his face, Dolezal immediately reported Moore to the police.

Moore insisted, however, that the child had fallen accidentally, and police never charged him.
    The divorce was finalized in April 2005 and the court agreed Moore was a responsible dad who posed no threat to his son, awarding him joint custody of Franklin, who is now 13.
    The father and son were seen spending the weekend together, and they enjoyed a tender hug as Franklin was dropped off afterwards at his mother's house in Spokane.
    Rachel’s account of her 'toxic' marriage at least has the backing of her brother Joshua Dolezal, 39, who described her relationship with Moore as ‘abusive’ in his memoir.
    In the book entitled Down From The Mountaintop: From Belief to Belonging, Joshua describes how the couple eloped before moving into the Dolezal household in Montana.
    He claimed he quickly feared that his sister was the victim of domestic violence, saying of Moore: ‘I murdered him hundreds of times in my sleep.’

• SHARE PICTURE

+5

Joshua Moore spent last weekend with his son with Rachel, before dropping 13-year-old Franklin at her home

‘Her job was to say: ‘Baby could you wash while I dry? His job was to play along. Our job was to ignore the muffled shouts behind the bedroom door.’
    Joshua goes on to claim that Rachel lived as a virtual prisoner when the couple moved to their own home, describing how she and Franklin were only allowed to leave their ‘self-contained hell’ with Moore's permission.
    Moore would not not comment to DailyMail.com on the breakup of his marriage or the claims of abuse - but friends described him as a committed Christian who was deeply distressed by his ex-wife's 'wild accusations'.

In an emailed retort to his wife contained in the divorce paperwork, he tells her: ‘Rachel, you may not believe in God but that does not mean that He does not exist.
    ‘God has seen everything you have done and He continues to watch.’

• SHARE PICTURE

+5

Race-faker furore: Rachel Dolezal told Today her side of the story Tuesday, after resigning from the NAACP

Joshua alleges that his brother-in-law would even intercept Rachel's mail. He recalls a phone conversation in which she allegedly told him: ‘I’m scared. The other day I was walking out of the bathroom and he bumped me with his hip and I fell down.
    ‘He said, "Look – I can knock you over with nothing but my skinny little ass."
    'And he wakes me at three in the morning by licking me. Sometimes he’s on top of me before I’m even awake. He’s done that before, but now it happens every day. It’s freaking me out.'
    Joshua, an English professor at Central College in Iowa, was not available for comment but writes that his account is as ‘truthful a story as my memory can tell'.
    The academic, however, is facing a raft of criminal charges relating to the alleged sexual abuse of another family member, who was a minor at the time.

Moment NAACP leader is confronted about her white parents

Joshua was charged with four felony four counts in Clear Water, Colorado, in 2013 and is due to go on trial.
    Rachel Dolezal is said to be supporting the victim of her brother’s alleged crimes, further muddying the strained loyalties and tumultuous relations within the family.
    It has even been suggested that her parents Larry and Ruthanne took the decision to ‘out her’ as white because she took the victim’s side.
    DailyMail.com has also seen a 2005 worksheet from the Idaho Department of Health and Welfare Family and Children's Services that lists Dolezal's ethnicity as 'non-Hispanic' and 'white.'
    Her subsequent transformation into a 'black' woman went unchallenged for years until it was revealed last week that Dolezal's ancestry is actually Czech and German.
    Her parents maintain she distanced herself from the family because she didn't want them to 'blow her cover'.

Dolezal's parents: Rachel tried to 'damage her biological family'

Amid the ensuing furor, Dolezal announced Monday she was stepping down from her role as leader of the NAACP (National Association for the Advancement of Colored People) chapter in Spokane.
    The city's police department has also suspended investigations into a number of racial harassment complaints she filed before her extraordinary deception was revealed.
    Officers probing apparent hate-mail sent to her office concluded it couldn't have been sent through the post and that whoever put it into her locked mailbox likely had a key.
    It also emerged Monday that Dolezal sued Howard University in 2002, accusing them of discriminating against her because she was white.
    Dolezal locked horns with the historically black college after she graduated with a Master of Fine Arts degree, alleging discrimination 'based on race, pregnancy, family responsibilities and gender,' according to The Smoking Gun.
    She argued that a university official removed some of her artwork from a student exhibition in order to 'favor African-American students’ - but her complaints were subsequently dismissed.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3dMh860mR
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Arrow Screw the eye bleach...

This time I'm being proactive!

"How is it possible to have a civil war?" - George Carlin

"So much of left-wing thought is a kind of playing with fire by people who don't even know that fire is hot." - George Orwell

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."