Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Confederate Flags

Default Confederate Flags

I've been looking at eBay today. THOUSANDS of the battle flags have been sold...hundreds and hundreds in the past hour. I wonder if they will ban the Dukes of Hazard tv show now. The General Lee has a flag on top. Possibly ban anyone speaking who has a southern accent. Afterall, a southern accent might remind one of the south. The south might remind one of slavery.

I wonder how long before NASCAR jumps on this bandwagon. Now that is going to be funny. They don't want to offend the people that don't attend the races I guess. LOL!

They already jumped on the bandwagon.

http://news.yahoo.com/nascar-backs-m...7855--spt.html

NASCAR distances itself from Confederate flag after massacre

"As our industry works collectively to ensure that all fans are welcome at our races, NASCAR will continue our long-standing policy to disallow the use of the Confederate flag symbol in any official NASCAR capacity," NASCAR said. "While NASCAR recognizes that freedom of expression is an inherent right of all citizens, we will continue to strive for an inclusive environment at our events."

International Speedway Corp., NASCAR'S sister company that owns a majority of the tracks, echoed the sanctioning body's response.

"We join NASCAR in support of South Carolina Governor Nikki Haley's position on the Confederate flag," ISC President John Saunders said in a statement. "ISC strives to ensure all fans are welcome to enjoy our events and maintains an inclusive environment at our facilities nationwide. ISC will continue our long-standing practice to prohibit the sale of Confederate flag material on our property."

Wow! NASCAR must be in bad shape. I mean, they are wiping out their main support. First the sodomite special treatment and now jumping on board the Confederate flag red herring. The Feds must have something up their sleeves to be spinning this one so hard. Of course, NASCAR is hurting anyway.

there were as many slaves in the north!!!Loncoln didn't free his slaves or the slaves in the north for one year after the southern slaves. I am sick of all this crap overa flag, the confederate flag does not stand for slavery, it stands for the south pulling away from the north, because the north was charging the southern cotton farmers a tariff to gin their cotton, s o the south stent it to England which ticked off all the yanks.........

IF they are going to talk history, then tell it right, Lincoln, decided to free the slaves, because he thought they would help him fight, he was loosing the war. read history, and get it right, I am sick of all of this crapola over a flag of the south, when if the blacks are going to be mad, then they should also be mad because they were slaves under the union a flag much longer.I am personially upset because they wear their pants around their knees, and live off welfare, instead of working, and see how many baby daddies they can get. and what about black on black crime, or black on white crime...............never makes the papers.
    not ne person today lived I slave days not one, so it is long goe get over using it as an excuse to not work, not get married, and raise a family, not do any thing but live on welfare.
    momof23goats

Confederate Flag Causes Three Saint Louis “Young Men” To Go On Crime Spree….

Posted on June 23, 2015 by sundance
    ST. LOUIS (KTVI) – An elderly woman is pistol whipped by armed robbers during an early morning crime spree across the city of St. Louis. Luckily for police one of the other victims was able to give officers vital information leading to three arrests.

The crime spree began Monday morning at 6 am, when a group of young men began their day by robbing a man at gunpoint in the Penrose neighborhood of North St. Louis. A few minutes later they went to South St. Louis where they robbed two more victims.
    An hour later they were in police custody. The first district commander here at south patrol tells FOX2 the elderly woman was not seriously hurt. (link)
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Unless I missed the humor here, I didn't see anything about the flag being a factor. Welfare animals don't need a flag to keep them stoked up on crime. What welfare animals need is a job. Do away with welfare, and it will force people to get a job. THEN, and only then can human beings start to live up to their potential. Of course, the traitorous Feds don't want Americans to have a job. They are paid off to make sure only slave wage foreigners have one.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    Confederate Flag Causes Three Saint Louis “Young Men” To Go On Crime Spree….

Posted on June 23, 2015 by sundance
    ST. LOUIS (KTVI) – An elderly woman is pistol whipped by armed robbers during an early morning crime spree across the city of St. Louis. Luckily for police one of the other victims was able to give officers vital information leading to three arrests.

The crime spree began Monday morning at 6 am, when a group of young men began their day by robbing a man at gunpoint in the Penrose neighborhood of North St. Louis. A few minutes later they went to South St. Louis where they robbed two more victims.
    An hour later they were in police custody. The first district commander here at south patrol tells FOX2 the elderly woman was not seriously hurt. (link)

We have a high school here whose mascot is "Johnny Reb"; the Southside Rebels. The school board here just voted to ban them from playing "Dixie" (their fight song), and they will be selecting a new mascot. The school just had their 50th graduating class.

http://5newsonline.com/2015/06/23/sc...e-high-school/
    For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Ephesians 6:12
    • Pray
    • Prep
    • Patience

" I wonder if they will ban the Dukes of Hazard tv show."

How about tuning into the ole Amos and Andy shows? How many times have you watched the animated movie Song of the South? You answered your own question.

Let me be the first to express the disgust I feel over this whole thing. Now, our state flag is up in the air. We have a republican governor who came out, yesterday, and said that he will leave it up to the people of Mississippi as to what happens to our flag. I guess it will come up for a vote, soon.

Also, we have a state university that goes by the name of "Ole Miss Rebels". They have had the Confederate flag as one of their symbols, since it's inception. The Chancellor has come out and banned all vestiges of the Old South symbols. Wonder what the university will change it's name too? Black Bears?

Totally disgusted!