Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: In the PPL's Utopia of Chicago

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    Chicago Public Schools Open All Restrooms to Both Sexes, and Disconcerting Questions Come to Mind
    https://redstate.com/alexparker/2021/12/06/chicago-pu
    I hope their lizard lesbian mayor there has prepared with a whole lot of new obgyn folk 'cause illegitimate births conceived in the bathrooms of middle and high schools in the Chigacoland area are gonna happen, a lot. prep and pray, the end has arrived.

Chicago taxpayers to be on the hook for millions in gas, public transit handouts, thanks to Dem energy policies that put America last

(Natural News) Once again, another Democrat 'leader' of a major American city is preparing to abuse taxpayers with a multimillion-dollar handout. Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot is preparing to spend more than $12 million of taxpayer funds on a scheme to 'offset' spiking gas prices rather than seek a longer-lasting, fairer solution like … [Read More...]
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Paroled robber who mugged off-duty police officer charged with yet another robbery in Chicago

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/paroled-robber-who-mugged-off-duty-police-officer-charged-with-yet-another-robbery-in-chicago/

Lightfoot’s Chicago: Armed Robbers Shoot Man 3 Times on Street After Demanding Phone Password (Video)

Forty-six people were shot, ten of them fatally, during Memorial Day weekend in Mayor Lori Lightfoot’s (D) Chicago.
    Breitbart News noted at least 21 people were shot Friday into Sunday morning alone on Memorial Weekend, and four of those shooting victims succumbed to their wounds.

25 Shot During Weekend in Mayor Lori Lightfoot’s Chicago

slow weekend

body count