Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: In the PPL's Utopia of Chicago

Murder Capital Mayor Says Saving Lives Has Been Her Number One Priority Since Taking Office [VIDEO]

https://www.redvoicemedia.com/video/2023/02/murder-capita
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot loses reelection bid by wide margin but voters pick another Dem who will no doubt follow her failed pro-crime policies

(Natural News) There is much truth to the old saying, "You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink." That legendary American axiom certainly applies to a majority of voters in our biggest cities, and that includes Chicago. Under Democratic Mayor Lori Lightfoot, parts of the city began to resemble war zones, as her … [Read More...]

"I was the best mayor Chicago ever had"

At Least 10 Shot Friday into Saturday Night Across Lori Lightfoot’s Chicago

At least ten people were shot Friday into Saturday night in Mayor Lori Lightfoot’s (D) Chicago.