Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: In the PPL's Utopia of Chicago

A map of Chicago’s no-go zones

Public radio station WBEZ has come to your rescue with an interactive map of gang turf based on Chicago Police Department (CPD) data. If you’re hunting for a new home or apartment, it’s a must-consult tool, even if you’re not all that concerned about gang activity.
    CPD Chief of Organized Crime Nicholas Roti expressed several concerns about the map to WBEZ, including the following:
    Chief Roti also expressed concern about the possibility that such maps would stigmatize any particular Chicago neighborhood as being affiliated with gangs. “That not only goes into people buying homes,” he said. “That could go into businesses looking to start there.”

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Didn't take them long to scrub that map off their website....................

Quote Originally Posted by PatDaly View Post
    Didn't take them long to scrub that map off their website....................

1,606 People Shot June Thru August Alone in Mayor Lightfoot's Chicago

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Chicago’s mayor & police union duel in court over Covid-19 vaccine mandate as gun violence continues to careen out of control Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot’s battle with the city’s police union over her Covid-19 vaccine mandate has escalated, with both sides suing each other in a dispute that may hinder efforts to fight rampant violent crime.

Funny how the State Constitution guarantees public sector pensions, but Herr bugeyes can just yank a cops pension?

Somehow I think she bit off a bit more than she bargained for.

Quote Originally Posted by PatDaly View Post
    Funny how the State Constitution guarantees public sector pensions, but Herr bugeyes can just yank a cops pension?

Somehow I think she bit off a bit more than she bargained for.

WHO owns the Judge?

Internet Heroes FOUND Lori Lightfoot's YELP ACCOUNT... You Won't Believe This Review, lol.