Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast

Thread: In the PPL's Utopia of Chicago

If approved by Illinois voters in November, Amendment 1 will give government teachers’ unions an unfettered constitutional right to demand not just anything in their interests, but in what they see as the interests of every Illinoisan. The amendment is not limited to employee matters at the workplace.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/textbook-marxism-amen
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot’s Security Team Involved in Gun Battle After Witnessing Robbery

Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot’s (D) security team was involved in a gun battle after witnessing an attempted robbery on an elderly man in the city’s Northwest Side.
    The unit observed the robbery taking place and exchanged gunfire with the suspects at around 7:00 a.m. Tuesday at the 1800 block of North Monticello Avenue, according to police.
    One officer received minor injuries and was treated at the hospital. It is unknown if any of the suspects involved were injured.
    No weapon was recovered at the scene and the suspects have also not been identified.
    The Civilian Office of Police Accountability is conducting the investigation into the police shooting. The Chicago Police Department (CPD) noted that the involved will be placed on routine administration duties for 30 days.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Lori Lightfoot blasted for 'absurd' campaign ad

The Chicago police superintendent has said two people have been killed and 16 more injured, including seven children, in a multi-vehicle crash.
    A Dodge Charger was moving in the wrong direction at high speed when it entered an intersection, hitting seven other cars. It then stopped and burst into flames. The two people in the vehicle died.
    Police say the Dodge Charger was earlier reported stolen in a Chicago suburb.
    (Nov 24th)

Two students shot in the head and killed on Chicago high school grounds and two others injured after gunman opens fire shortly after end of day bell

Chicago fire officials said the four teens were shot near Benito Juarez High School. Chicago Police Superintendent David Brown, speaking at a news conference, confirmed the deaths.

40X higher

Democrat-run Chicago Year-to-Date Crime Rate Up 97% Compared to 2021

Compared to the first 22 days of 2021, the major crime rate in Democrat-run Chicago is already up 97 percent this year.

$7K Reward Offered After 1-Year-Old, Others Killed in Chicago Freeway Shooting

A $7,000 reward is being offered for information leading to an arrest after a one-year-old girl, 14-year-old boy, and 19-year-old man were shot and killed on Chicago’s I-57 Sunday night.