Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: In the PPL's Utopia of Chicago

At Least 30 Shot over Weekend in Mayor Lori Lightfoot’s Chicago

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Failed City Drowning in Murders Urges Diners to Wear Masks While Eating Out

https://www.frontpagemag.com/point/2020/10/failed-city-drowning-murders-urges-diners-wear-daniel-greenfield/

Twenty-seven people were shot, two fatally, Friday into Sunday morning in Mayor Lori Lightfoot’s (D) Chicago.

“Cancel Traditional Thanksgiving Plans” – Mayor Lori Lightfoot Tells Chicagoans Not to Gather with Family Members, Issues Stay-at-Home Advisory

Stay-at-Home Order Says No Visits from Family Members