Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What happens now to the church and same sex weddings?

Read Denninger's take on this. Brings up some interesting points.

http://market-ticker.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Green Man View Post
    Churches can and do refuse to marry people all the time. The unhappy couples feelings are hurt but they have a lot of other options.

And when bakeries and florist refuse to participate in their weddings because of their beliefs, instead of peaceably going to a vendor that embraces their plans they so the small business to teach them about choosing their religion over supporting an act that many religious people find counter to their beliefs.

Your argument doesn't stand up to the actual behaviors that we have seen. Fags are not interested in live and let live, they are insisting that everybody embrace their highly unnatural lifestyle at the expense of everything and everyone else.

I have never cared what people do. You find someone to love and they make you happy- god bless.

To me this is another example of an ever expanding intrusive control freak government.

Now they have providence to decide who we can and I suspect eventually cannot have sex with...good luck with that.
    The Great Way is gateless,
    Approached in a thousand ways.
    Once past this checkpoint
    You stride through the universe.

This time it will be crosses in the windows...

Quote Originally Posted by Seditious
    This time it will be crosses in the windows...

Yes.

I am sure we will see a new law. Love the rule of law don't you? Makes it very handy to control the masses.

Gay marriage was never about the right to marry. It was purely about gays pushing their agenda and forcing others to accept it. Yes, they will now push for laws to require churches to marry them. That is a given. I doubt they will get it done for many years but liberals always just keep pushing until they get their way.

There will be no night of broken glass. The bullies and boy rapists of the LGBTQ movement and their enabling overlords are going to make sure we have years of broken lives though...

Quote Originally Posted by Godwit View Post
    As I understand the Court's opinion, churches are free to decide whether to perform or host any specific marriage, just like at present.
    And you can keep your doctor too....
    Educate others to grow our base of informed citizens, it's tyranny. Spread the Gospel.

Prepare wisely individually. An army runs on it's stomach.

Network with those who prepare wisely and take advantage of the strength in numbers and the economy of scale.

Then, when the curtains come down and the truth is evident to an informed citizenry, we unite and fight the new world order.

I am in full agreement with this. Some more things need to happen...and they will. First, Palestine will be recognized as a state. Then, the Arabs will war against Israel. Boom!

Quote Originally Posted by Robin Hood View Post
    We are rapidly coming to the point(now in the West) to live as Christians did as in the age before Constantine.

rh