Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Nuclear devices in NYC: Did Peter King just slip up?

If the US is nuked, just once, the vermin of the world will crawl out of every hell hole on the planet. SoKo, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, Africa, Europe will be overwhelmed with-in a year.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

NYC take a nuke? Honestly, I thought it would have happened by now. I remember on 9/12/01 Donald Dumbsfeld came on national television and spoke of the possibility al Qaeda had a nuke in the U.S.

Note the date:
    http://www.foxnews.com/story/2002/02...-stadiums.html
    Al Qaeda Manual Foretells Attacks on Nuke Plants, Skyscrapers, Stadiums
    Published February 01, 2002
    Associated Press

Indian Point Nuclear Power Plant

Still, my son and FIL live in Brooklyn and my SIL works in midtown....so I vacillate a lot.
    Remember the Prepper's Motto: "Panic early and avoid the rush!"
    Everything I post is Fiction and shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone.
    88 = Heil Hitler

Quote Originally Posted by yatagan View Post
    So!
    Are you one of those people who get a hard on in anticipation of the death and destruction that is coming.
    It makes no difference whether it's from God or man made.

We shouldn't get all happy and giddy over people (adult male muslims don't count) dying.
    Frankly, I think it's disgusting and downright sadistic.

Ex....CUSE ME? Just pointing out a "fact"....No "hard on" here. Merely making a reply. I was NOT the one wanting "cities to die"....I merely commented on it, citing scripture. I gave up the bible and the bloodletting that continues through revalations ("Blood up to the horse's bridles") Do NOT accuse me of being in that camp.

Quote Originally Posted by nightflighter View Post
    Ex....CUSE ME? Just pointing out a "fact"....No "hard on" here. Merely making a reply. I was NOT the one wanting "cities to die"....I merely commented on it, citing scripture. I gave up the bible and the bloodletting that continues through revalations ("Blood up to the horse's bridles") Do NOT accuse me of being in that camp.
    I obviously took your comment and the confused smiley the wrong way.
    "How is it possible to have a civil war?" - George Carlin

"So much of left-wing thought is a kind of playing with fire by people who don't even know that fire is hot." - George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by breezy View Post
    I could think of another city....that needs a nuke...
    I have a whole list if they are taking nominations.

Quote Originally Posted by rlm1966 View Post
    I have a whole list if they are taking nominations.
    I think Dearborn should be at the top of the list!

"So much of left-wing thought is a kind of playing with fire by people who don't even know that fire is hot." - George Orwell

Lightbulb Mmmm

I read on another site that Megyn Kelly did Thursday's show from her home.
    I wonder what King said to her when they went to a commercial.

I suppose it could just be a coincidence.

Quote Originally Posted by yatagan View Post
    I read on another site that Megyn Kelly did Thursday's show from her home.
    I wonder what King said to her when they went to a commercial.

I suppose it could just be a coincidence.
    I saw that tonight. She seemed kinda concerned (just a certain look in her eye, although it could be one of those made for TV kinds of things) as she talked to two terrorism experts in the opening segment.

Although, I did hear her say earlier this week that she lives in Manhattan, so whether it's her home or the Fox HQ in Manhattan, it'd be the same place...

Could be anything, I guess. Whatever the case, it wouldn't be foolish to watch extra carefully this weekend...
    Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your paths. -- Proverbs 3:5-6

If anyone serves Me, let him follow Me; and where I am, there My servant will be also. If anyone serves Me, him My Father will honor. -- John 12:26

I'm waiting for the announcement that the government saved us and caught these terrorists due to the Patriot Act, NSA and all the other tools they've provided for our safety.
    Pete King will be the one announcing it.

Or, there will be an event and we need more restrictions and controls on our independence and liberty and freedoms.

On Independence Day.

And the scared sheep will say baaaahhhh happily
    Plato once said, “Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools, because they have to say something.”

"Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt." "Men willingly believe what they wish to believe."
    Julius Caesar

There's no natural calamity that government can't make worse.
    Bill Bonner

breezy is offline Tree of Liberty Benefactor

Quote Originally Posted by Davy Crockett View Post
    I'm waiting for the announcement that the government saved us and caught these terrorists due to the Patriot Act, NSA and all the other tools they've provided for our safety.
    Pete King will be the one announcing it.

Or, there will be an event and we need more restrictions and controls on our independence and liberty and freedoms.

On Independence Day.

And the scared sheep will say baaaahhhh happily
    Yep!!!