Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mahomet (Illinois) is French for the prophet muhammad.

Default Mahomet (Illinois) is French for the prophet muhammad.

I'm working on changing the name of this town as it is an apostasy to the Christians who live there. This is the letter to the editor that was in the paper a couple of weeks ago. I did not make the meeting due to the death of my mother in law. I will be there in two weeks at the next meeting. The local masonic lodge made a point of having a dozen members there to confront this action. I found this interesting and look forward to hearing why they chose the name, presuming they did.

letter to editor:

What’s in a name, hometown pride? Salvation? Mahomet is French for the Prophet Muhammad? Sultan Mahomet, known as Mehmed the Conqueror, led the Muslim’s in conquering the Christian strong hold Constantinople in 1453, early in his thirty-year reign of terror expanding the Muslim Ottoman Empire.

Baphomet is the goat headed human body with wings and horns that Satanists worship. Remarkably, “Baphomet = Mahomet = Muhammad”. Google this.

Is it right for this predominately Christian township to be named after Baphomet, the Prophet Muhammad or Sultan Mahomet , all of whom killed, pillaged, enslaved and raped Christians, advancing Islam? Is it right or wise to state, I love Mahomet!

It’s blatantly wrong, highlighted in this exploding age of Muslim terrorism, barbarity, Jihad and Caliphate. “Muhammad/Satan Christian Churches” is the epitome of an oxymoron and apostasy.

American Christians, and others, have a serious, strong and valid moral argument against Hitler Ville, Satan Ville or the Village of Muhammad.

Middletown was established in 1832. In 1871 the Masonic Lodge chose the name Mahomet, giving more credence to the Free Mason Hierarchy’s association to Lucifer and Baphomet. Why Mahomet? Very strange, unless?

There’s a Village of Muhammad Board meeting June 23rd at 6:00pm. Please unite in rectifying this egregious namesake that represents Satan, and Muslims who currently kill Christians in excess of 275 per day, 100,000 a year.

There is a precedent, and a justified workable solution: let’s find it - incorporate it.

Namesake matters, for Christ sake! Ma-home-t-own pride? Or politically correct?

This effort is in the hands of you and your fellow citizens. Is it important? That’s the ultimate question you must answer. Then, will you stand for the kind of change that truly matters? Will you spread the word and come to this meeting, ready to speak your mind? I hope and pray you will. Now that you know the truth!
    Educate others to grow our base of informed citizens, it's tyranny. Spread the Gospel.

Prepare wisely individually. An army runs on it's stomach.

Network with those who prepare wisely and take advantage of the strength in numbers and the economy of scale.

Then, when the curtains come down and the truth is evident to an informed citizenry, we unite and fight the new world order.

I hope you enjoy your stay at the Graybar Inn
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

So of all the things that are wrong with America today, you are putting your efforts into burning flags with gold fringe, chemtrails, and trying to change the name of a town.

Again, stuff like this is the reason why no one takes the "patriot" community seriously.

Interesting.
    Nice Post, ractivist.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtpig67 View Post
    So of all the things that are wrong with America today, you are putting your efforts into burning flags with gold fringe, chemtrails, and trying to change the name of a town.

Again, stuff like this is the reason why no one takes the "patriot" community seriously.
    No, actually these are the local side bars I share with others, of which some I respect in their opinions. By the way, you sure do have an issue with labeling all men or women who profess to be patriots. Is that some sort of psychosis for one who turned tail and ran? Might look into that.
    Educate others to grow our base of informed citizens, it's tyranny. Spread the Gospel.

Network with those who prepare wisely and take advantage of the strength in numbers and the economy of scale.

Then, when the curtains come down and the truth is evident to an informed citizenry, we unite and fight the new world order.

Quote Originally Posted by 50caliber View Post
    Interesting.
    Nice Post, ractivist.
    Thanks, I think it a battle worth starting. I hope the citizens of the township of the village of muhammad see it that way as well. There are ten churches in town, many with the name Mahomet in theirs. For instance, there is the, Prophet Muhammad United Methodist Church, The Evangelical Free Community Church of the Prophet Muhammad...... how can a church, or the members of that church continue in this apostasy? Especially in this day and age of Muslim barbarity and attacks on Christians. One Christian dying at the hands of a muslim every five minutes around the clock. We can't change much over seas, but we sure can bring an awareness here, and that's much of my goal. We don't have to be politically correct and cow to society. We can be men.

Yup...the loons have been out in force here lately. This site is rather irrelevant anymore...

So in your mind there is no relevance to your home town being the village of the prophet muhammad. Obviously you have not hometown pride. Or Christian understanding. Speaking of loons.

Hows that go.
    Ridicule
    Marginalize
    Attack

I understand you like to think of yourself as some great "patriot" leader, but the fact is, nobody is buying what you're selling today. Better luck next time.

I predict another failure on your part to do anything besides garner the attention you seem to desire...congrats. A tool of the patriot movement you are not...a tool however...

Quote Originally Posted by mikiekimi View Post
    I understand you like to think of yourself as some great "patriot" leader, but the fact is, nobody is buying what you're selling today. Better luck next time.

I predict another failure on your part to do anything besides garner the attention you seem to desire...congrats. A tool of the patriot movement you are not...a tool however...
    Windmill tilting! The sport of wackadoodles...