Thread: 7/3/14 Kelly File Special FoxNews (WATCH/RECORD)

Arrow 7/3/14 Kelly File Special FoxNews (WATCH/RECORD)

It's already 20 minutes into her show, which I tuned into 5 minutes ago, BUT THE SHOW RERUNS AT 11:00 pm tonight (Central Time).

She interviews Mitt Romney and MAN!!!! His answers are SO GOOD!! Really a shame he didn't become POTUS!! But the best part is how Romney BURIES OBAMA!!!

I'm telling you...it's worth the watch or recording!! Please check this out!
    We wanted a FIGHTER. We got a fighter in Trump. He will not take anything laying down. Trump or Bust.

Sorry.....I see very little difference between the politics of Romney and The Big Zero.
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Buick Electra View Post
    It's already 20 minutes into her show, which I tuned into 5 minutes ago, BUT THE SHOW RERUNS AT 11:00 pm tonight (Central Time).

She interviews Mitt Romney and MAN!!!! His answers are SO GOOD!! Really a shame he didn't become POTUS!! But the best part is how Romney BURIES OBAMA!!!

I'm telling you...it's worth the watch or recording!! Please check this out!
    Will do. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cub View Post
    Sorry.....I see very little difference between the politics of Romney and The Big Zero.
    Then you weren't paying attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Texaslil View Post
    Then you weren't paying attention.
    Quite the contrary, people who noticed that Romney was Obama-(not very)-lite were the only ones paying attention. Hell, Obama ( SCOTUS ) care was modeled after RomneyCare!

Earl
    That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

Withdraw consent!

It's easy for a two time loser to toss stones.

I am in the camp that we wouldn't be as bad off with Romney, we wouldn't be well off either
    Plato once said, “Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools, because they have to say something.”

"Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt." "Men willingly believe what they wish to believe."
    Julius Caesar

There's no natural calamity that government can't make worse.
    Bill Bonner

breezy is offline Tree of Liberty Benefactor

Quote Originally Posted by Earl Sinclair View Post
    Quite the contrary, people who noticed that Romney was Obama-(not very)-lite were the only ones paying attention. Hell, Obama ( SCOTUS ) care was modeled after RomneyCare!

Earl
    ^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by Earl Sinclair View Post

Earl
    More than once Romney explained that Romney Care was meant only for Mass. He said it wouldn't be right for the entire nation,. Romney believed in states rights. I'm thinking it's the only way he survived. Settled for half a loaf instead of the whole enchilada. You do understand the entire state is infested with flaming liberals?