Thread: Difference in antibiotics?

Default Difference in antibiotics?

What is the difference between fish antibiotics and the antibiotics prescribed for people?

Quote Originally Posted by abvp View Post
    What is the difference between fish antibiotics and the antibiotics prescribed for people?
    Likely nothing. If you want some specific antibiotics you might just ask your doc- say they're for a medical bag when you're traveling abroad.

My question has always been the dosage for fish antibiotics when using for people purposes?

Look it up on the internet cause I have seen several different doctors talking about this.

I use the fish ones and have not had any ill effects ... they have worked great. Dentist gave me a Rx a few weeks back. I told him no funds for two weeks to buy the Rx but I did have fish antibiotics and he told me to use them. SO ...

I think Camping Supply was the last place I placed an order with. They were very fairly priced and very quick delivery.

Lots of info on the web about this but usually on survival sites. I have a PDR which I use before taking anything to learn about dosage and side effects.

Good luck! :)