Thread: The Donald Trump Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Nanna View Post
    McCain: Trump 'fired up the crazies'

By Nick Gass

7/16/15 8:24 AM EDT
    Share on Facebook
    Share on Twitter

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/0...ix-120216.html

Donald Trump “fired up the crazies” in his state when he held a rally in Phoenix last weekend, Arizona Sen. John McCain said in a recent interview. During that appearance (and others last weekend), Trump was joined by the father of Jamiel Shaw, who was killed by an undocumented immigrant.

Trump has tapped into “some anger” in the state over the conditions at the border, McCain told The New Yorker’s Ryan Lizza in an article published Thursday.

“It’s very bad,” the Republican senator said. “This performance with our friend out in Phoenix is very hurtful to me,” McCain said. “Because what he did was he fired up the crazies.”

Trump’s latest polling numbers would seem to suggest that his message is resonating with Republican voters.

McCain, a longtime supporter of comprehensive immigration reform as a member of the Senate’s Gang of Eight, noted his battles with the far right, “very extreme element” of his state’s party over the years on the issue.
    Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump pauses as he speaks before a crowd of 3,500 Saturday, July 11, 2015, in Phoenix. (AP Photo/Ross D. Franklin)

Also on POLITICO
    Trump grows up

BEN SCHRECKINGER

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/0...#ixzz3g3j5k1XM

----------------------------------------------------------------

The problem with McPain is that he's a war mongering neocon. EOM.
    Here is McCain......the normal, telling Americans how lazy they are and telling them how much we need illegal aliens to pick lettuce (as if they ever kept picking lettuce once they get their foot in the door).

Here's the transcript of the lettuce picking part:
    John McCain: "I don't think I need to tell you that there are jobs that Americans will not do. I don't think I have to tell you that there are ... the backbone of our economy...

Audience members: "Pay them the right wages."

John McCain: "You know I've heard that statement before. Now, my friends, I'll offer anybody here fifty dollars an hour if you'll go pick lettuce in Yuma this season and pick for the whole season. So, ok, sign up! Ok, when you sign up, you sign up, and you'll be there for the whole season, the whole season, ok, not just one day. Because you can't do it, my friend."
    And here is Lettuce McCain's wife and daughter.....the normals.

They came to my state and tried to get people to desecrate marriage. They wanted to influence people to vote no on Prop 8 which would have kept marriage as it has always been intended to be.
    -
    -

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty34 View Post
    Personally I am concerned about being around folks who do not and cannot hear from God. Your only option is to obey the demands of your flesh which will lead you to your destruction. Because of your proclaimed atheism I have no reservation about adding you to the ignore list.
    Your welcome!
    Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium.
    I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery.

“Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.”
    Gandalf the Grey

People with ethics have little use for the state. Conversely, the state has little use for people with ethics.

My Disqus channel:

https://disqus.com/by/PierreBezukhov1812/

He's getting a lot of press isn't he? You know, even when it's tilted I think most of us have learned to recognize spin and simply ignore it.

Leftism Is a Religion Without The Ability To Forgive

Love this!

Shut The Donald Up!

Peggy Ryan
    American Thinker
    7/16/15

Donald Trump dominates the news these days. The impossible big-mouth narcissist from a reality TV show is selling out venues, having to switch locations for overflow, yet still leaving long lines outside his events. All this because Donald Trump reached out and touched the third rail of the politically correct: illegal immigration. Trump probably didn’t see the coming tsunami over his remarks; he was just mouthing off, as he’s prone to do. But then the American people rose up to join him, to cheer the defiant rebel, as they’re prone to do.

Donald certainly wasn’t the first to preach on the border crisis, though he is undoubtedly the most vocal. But he is the first to keep talking about it and talking about it until pro-amnesty heads explode. And with each speech, each interview, he doubles down.

Now normally, after a few slap-downs from the government and their media, the out-of-step perp who’s causing the ruckus backs down, shuts up, and fades into the background. But that’s never been Trump’s style. Once he’d stated the obvious – that illegals are importing crime, drugs, and disease along with their increasing numbers, he was in the cartels’ crosshairs, and the “Shut The Donald Up” campaign sprang to life.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/artic...#ixzz3gCm0IKFF

Huffington Post Moves Trump Coverage to Entertainment Section

Trump Fires Back at Huff Po "Clown Show

Cheryl Chumley
    World Net Daily
    7/17/15

In response to the left-leaning Huffington Post declaring Friday that billionaire businessman Donald Trump’s campaign is a “sideshow” from the real business of presidential politicking, Trump’s office fired back in a statement sent to WND, calling the news site a “clown show” that’s “pretending to be a legitimate news source.”

“If you read previously written Tweets, Mr. Trump has never been a fan of Arianna Huffington or the money-losing Huffington Post,” Trump’s office said in the statement. “The only clown show in this scenario is the Huffington Post pretending to be a legitimate news source. Mr. Trump is not focused on being covered by a glorified blog. He is focused on Making America Great Again.”

Earlier Friday, Huffington Post had announced an editorial policy to stick all news related to Trump, who’s topping polls for president, in the entertainment section, alongside gossipy fare about Hollywood’s pampered elite.

Saying Trump’s campaign is a “sideshow” from the real business of presidential politicking, Huffington Post vowed not to “take the bait,” the Blaze reported. But rather than simply ignoring the candidate, the editors decided to stick Trump-related fare “next to stories on the Kardashians and ‘The Bachelorette.’”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2015/07/huff-post...pj5rWozylkI.99

Criticize The Donald at your own peril and stick a fork in the Huff Post now too along with all the others who tried that tactic. Good riddance!

Leftism Is a Religion Without The Ability To Forgive

Its refreshing to see someone who really doesnt give a damn what anyone else thinks speak freely in the political world..
    Has to be driving the msm nuts....

Here is the Huffington in The 'Huffington Post'. http://gayinfluence.blogspot.com/201...uffington.html

Gay Influence
    Gay & Bisexual Men of Importance

Role models of greatness.

Here you will discover the back stories of kings, titans of industry, stellar athletes, giants of the entertainment field, scientists, politicians, artists and heroes – all of them gay or bisexual men. If their lives can serve as role models to young men who have been bullied or taught to think less of themselves for their sexual orientation, all the better. The sexual orientation of those featured here did not stand in the way of their achievements.

Republican politician, LGBT activist, philanthropist, business executive and film producer Michael Huffington (b. 1947 in Dallas, Texas) was born rich. His father, Roy Huffington, was founder of the natural gas exploration company, Huffco, and Michael served as the company’s vice chairman from 1976 to 1990. He married Greek-born socialite Arianna Stassinopoulis (of Huffington Post fame) in 1986, but by 1998 he was a divorced man with two daughters who had revealed that he was bisexual.

In a Time magazine article by John Cloud (December 1998), it was revealed that openly gay financial guru Andrew Tobias, an old Harvard chum, said he was the first person Huffington told about his sexuality, forty years ago. In an Advocate interview (2006), Huffington stressed that he is bisexual, not gay. He claimed that on the Kinsey scale (from 0 as totally straight to 6 as totally gay), he is a 4.

According to a 1998 Esquire magazine profile by David Brock, Huffington said he began dating men in the 1970s while working at his family’s energy company in Houston, but suffered guilt and depression over the relationships. An affair with one man lasted about a year, but Huffington also continued to date women. At one point he made a private vow to stop sleeping with men. The profile makes the distinction that Huffington is homosexual, but not “gay”. Brock wrote, "Gay means so much more, carries so much cultural baggage, and he's not that. The word gay just doesn't describe him. It really doesn't.”

In a 2008 New Yorker profile of Arianna, we learned that before their marriage Michael Huffington informed her about his interest in men. “In my Houston town house I sat down with her and told her that I had dated women and men so that she would be aware of it.”

During the 1990s Michael won a seat in the U.S. House of Representatives, where he served one term as a Republican from California. By just 1.7 percent of the vote he lost his subsequent bid for the U.S. Senate when Californians re-elected Dianne Feinstein. In the 2003 California recall election, Michael endorsed Republican Arnold Schwarzenegger instead of his ex-wife, Arianna Huffington, who was an opposing candidate. Although she withdrew before the election, her name remained on the ballot.

Since his coming out as bisexual, Michael has worked with various organizations such as GLAAD, GLSEN, the Human Rights Campaign, the Log Cabin Republicans, the Point Foundation and other groups to help educate Americans about gay, lesbian and bisexual people. Earlier this year Huffington was a signatory to an amicus curiae brief submitted to the Supreme Court in support of same-sex marriage during the Hollingsworth v. Perry case.

Huffington's philanthropic activities and commitments are varied and worldwide. A partial list of those organizations that he has supported financially and on which he has served on the Board of Directors include: the Aspen Institute (Aspen, Colorado), the Cathedral of St. John the Divine (NYC), the Culver Educational Foundation (Culver, Indiana), Georgetown University (Washington, DC), the Greek Orthodox Archdioceses of America (NYC), the Music Center of Los Angeles, the Natural Resources Defense Council (NYC), the Salzburg Seminar (Salzburg, Austria) and the University of California at Santa Barbara.

From 1991 to 2000 he was the co-owner of Crest Films Limited, a full-service film production company known for its Emmy-winning commercials, documentaries, and adventure films as well as its work on behalf of non-profit organizations. He produced or executive produced many award-winning films, including For the Bible Tells Me So, an insightful non-fiction film which was shortlisted for the 2008 Academy Award nominations for best documentary. Some of his other credits include Bi the Way, Dissolution, American Primitive, Grassroots and Father vs. Son. Huffington is also a producer of The Geography Club, a gay/bisexual-themed film that opens in limited release on November 15, 2013.
    -
    -

Quote Originally Posted by Lavender View Post
    Here is the Huffington in The 'Huffington Post'. http://gayinfluence.blogspot.com/201...uffington.html

Gay Influence
    Gay & Bisexual Men of Importance

Role models of greatness.

Here you will discover the back stories of kings, titans of industry, stellar athletes, giants of the entertainment field, scientists, politicians, artists and heroes – all of them gay or bisexual men. If their lives can serve as role models to young men who have been bullied or taught to think less of themselves for their sexual orientation, all the better. The sexual orientation of those featured here did not stand in the way of their achievements.

Republican politician, LGBT activist, philanthropist, business executive and film producer Michael Huffington (b. 1947 in Dallas, Texas) was born rich. His father, Roy Huffington, was founder of the natural gas exploration company, Huffco, and Michael served as the company’s vice chairman from 1976 to 1990. He married Greek-born socialite Arianna Stassinopoulis (of Huffington Post fame) in 1986, but by 1998 he was a divorced man with two daughters who had revealed that he was bisexual.

In a Time magazine article by John Cloud (December 199, it was revealed that openly gay financial guru Andrew Tobias, an old Harvard chum, said he was the first person Huffington told about his sexuality, forty years ago. In an Advocate interview (2006), Huffington stressed that he is bisexual, not gay. He claimed that on the Kinsey scale (from 0 as totally straight to 6 as totally gay), he is a 4.

According to a 1998 Esquire magazine profile by David Brock, Huffington said he began dating men in the 1970s while working at his family’s energy company in Houston, but suffered guilt and depression over the relationships. An affair with one man lasted about a year, but Huffington also continued to date women. At one point he made a private vow to stop sleeping with men. The profile makes the distinction that Huffington is homosexual, but not “gay”. Brock wrote, "Gay means so much more, carries so much cultural baggage, and he's not that. The word gay just doesn't describe him. It really doesn't.”

In a 2008 New Yorker profile of Arianna, we learned that before their marriage Michael Huffington informed her about his interest in men. “In my Houston town house I sat down with her and told her that I had dated women and men so that she would be aware of it.”

During the 1990s Michael won a seat in the U.S. House of Representatives, where he served one term as a Republican from California. By just 1.7 percent of the vote he lost his subsequent bid for the U.S. Senate when Californians re-elected Dianne Feinstein. In the 2003 California recall election, Michael endorsed Republican Arnold Schwarzenegger instead of his ex-wife, Arianna Huffington, who was an opposing candidate. Although she withdrew before the election, her name remained on the ballot.

Since his coming out as bisexual, Michael has worked with various organizations such as GLAAD, GLSEN, the Human Rights Campaign, the Log Cabin Republicans, the Point Foundation and other groups to help educate Americans about gay, lesbian and bisexual people. Earlier this year Huffington was a signatory to an amicus curiae brief submitted to the Supreme Court in support of same-sex marriage during the Hollingsworth v. Perry case.

Huffington's philanthropic activities and commitments are varied and worldwide. A partial list of those organizations that he has supported financially and on which he has served on the Board of Directors include: the Aspen Institute (Aspen, Colorado), the Cathedral of St. John the Divine (NYC), the Culver Educational Foundation (Culver, Indiana), Georgetown University (Washington, DC), the Greek Orthodox Archdioceses of America (NYC), the Music Center of Los Angeles, the Natural Resources Defense Council (NYC), the Salzburg Seminar (Salzburg, Austria) and the University of California at Santa Barbara.

From 1991 to 2000 he was the co-owner of Crest Films Limited, a full-service film production company known for its Emmy-winning commercials, documentaries, and adventure films as well as its work on behalf of non-profit organizations. He produced or executive produced many award-winning films, including For the Bible Tells Me So, an insightful non-fiction film which was shortlisted for the 2008 Academy Award nominations for best documentary. Some of his other credits include Bi the Way, Dissolution, American Primitive, Grassroots and Father vs. Son. Huffington is also a producer of The Geography Club, a gay/bisexual-themed film that opens in limited release on November 15, 2013.

GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump on Saturday made fun of Sen. John McCain’s (R-Ariz.) military service during a question-and-answer session at the the 2015 Family Leadership Summit in Ames, Iowa.

The New York business mogul taunted McCain’s six years as a prisoner during the Vietnam War.

“He was a war hero because he was captured,” Trump sarcastically told host Frank Luntz during the 2015 Family Leadership Summit. “I like people who weren’t captured.”

McCain might want to sit back and leave Trump alone. you keep on and trump will keep firing back making you look like an Idiot. McCain is a Retard, Chill out McCain and go take a Nap.
    mortuus republica imperii Vivant