Page 109 of 122 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1211

Thread: Europe is toast...Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Heaven in Europe is where

the English are the policemen

the French are the cooks

the Germans are the mechanics

the Italians are the lovers

and the Swiss organize everything

Hell in Europe is where

the Germans are the policemen

the English are the cooks

the French are the mechanics

the Swiss are the lovers

and the Italians organize everything
    Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium.
    I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery.

“Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.”
    Gandalf the Grey

People with ethics have little use for the state. Conversely, the state has little use for people with ethics.

My Disqus channel:

https://disqus.com/by/PierreBezukhov1812/

Bosnia could break-up

Khan’s London: Bloody Evening Leaves Man Dead, Woman in Eighties Stabbed, Two Shot

Austira has been a nut house since before the Arch Duke Ferdinand was assassinated by the high priests of war. Hitler straightened them out, but, Stupid, deluded Americans ruined everything.

As for "weaponizing refugees" it was all started by USA during it's 11+ years terrorist style war to destroy the Mother of Western Civilization, Syro-Aryan Christian Israel peoples of Europe & America, mother of Christ and Christianity, {Syria,
    in order to build Greater Khazria on Syria's bones. USA is guiltier than Death, and is still working to destroy Syria.

USA , France, Germany & UK all worked to destroy their mother, and thus deserve all the troubles and death they are experiencing and more.

Germany is less guilty than the rest, because they are a captive country ever since USA, UK firebombed most German ciities, tormented and killed a million surrendered German soldiers, raped the German women, starved them, and tortured others, ran the murderous fraud called "Nuremburg Trials" and every shameful thing since.

We, well deserve to have 1/2 the US population die of poison injections, violence, weaponized immigration etc. yet to fully ravish America.
    Last edited by Ivan88; 11-14-2021 at 07:31 PM.