Page 97 of 98 FirstFirst ... 478795969798 LastLast

Thread: Europe is toast...Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    "You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."
    John Buchan, 1st Baron Tweedsmuir of Enfield (1875-1940): Author and Diplomat

Now this is a conundrum.

EU Running Out of Things to Regulate
    Satire

https://www.dailysquib.co.uk/world/3...-regulate.html
    Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium.
    I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery.

I think you understood what you thought I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard was not what I meant.

“Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.”
    Gandalf the Grey

My Disqus channel:

https://disqus.com/by/PierreBezukhov1812/

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    "You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Britain's Orwellian Facial Recognition System Already Exists

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJV1keVK6Bc

Default In the laand of Godless PPL

Seventeen Year Old Netherlands Girl Legally Euthanized, Says Being Molested as a Child Made Her Life ‘Insufferable’

by Cassandra FairbanksJune 4, 2019166 Comments

A depressed seventeen year old Netherlands girl was legally euthanized last Sunday with the help of an end of life clinic.

The girl, Noa Pothoven, had battled with depression after being molested as a young child.