Page 106 of 122 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1211

Thread: Europe is toast...Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Brussels: Suspect Forced Women to Kneel, Plunged Stake Into Their Necks

Dan Lyman - July 7, 2020 -
    Chilling attacks unfolded on a Sunday morning in public places
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Shock Photos: Dutch Police Find Kidnapping, Torture Chamber in Hidden Shipping Containers

In April Dutch and French officials succeeded in cracking a phone network used by international gangsters. This allowed them to make over 700 arrests in the UK alone.
    So could be Dutch, could be English, could be Russian, could be Muslims, could be Chinese, could be all of them at once.
    Here's the story.
    https://www.independent.co....
    Edit: some of the first ones arrested here have been Irish.

Belgian Officials Discover Over 73 Percent of ‘Migrant Children’ Actually Adults

Dan Lyman - July 13, 2020 -
    Nearly three-quarters of suspicious claims found to be fraudulent

The Swiss are Verloren!

Video Shows Horrific Moment Terrorist Opens Fire in Vienna, Austria; Several Dead
    November 2, 2020
    A number of embedded videos from different points.
    The Religion of Bloody Pieces strikes again.
    https://breaking911.com/developing-gunman-opens-fire-

Dutch police beg “pedophile hunters” to stop exposing pedophiles

(Natural News) Sex crimes against children are easily some of the most horrific crimes of all, and the idea that these unconscionable acts occur every day is extremely disheartening. In many places, citizens are taking matters into their own hands as they try to expose pedophiles and turn them in to face the consequences. However, the … [Read More...]