Page 107 of 122 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1211

Thread: Europe is toast...Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Racing to the bottom
    BREAKING: Dutch Curfew Protesters Blow Up Bridge Outside Police Garage…

Couple of things. Real stupid to do this. Real stupid to do this and film yourself doing it.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

BOMB Destroys COVID Testing Center in The Netherlands After Weeks of Shutdowns

How's that for bad tree to make bad fruit?

he Great Replacement is Right on Schedule
    > March 21
    Hellequin GB has translated three articles from PolitikStube about the migrant influx into Europe. The first two concern the activities of one of the “migrant-rescue” vessels, Ocean Viking.

https://gatesofvienna.net/2021/03/the-great-replaceme