Page 108 of 122 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1211

Thread: Europe is toast...Thread

It’s officially now an offence to LEAVE England

After four hours of debate yesterday in the House of Commons, the United Kingdom has approved an emergency measure that will, among other restrictions, fine Brits who LEAVE the country without a qualifying reason.

Ironically, the British government insists they can legally impose these new rules because of authority that was granted to them under a law called the Public Health Act... which just happened to be passed in... 1984.

Starting on Monday, anyone who leaves England must submit papers making a certified declaration of their reason for leaving. The authorities will then retain the discretion to fine travelers £5,000— nearly $7,000, if the reason isn’t valid.

The government has provided a list of 14 valid excuses, such as a professional football team traveling for a match. This is totally fine.

But someone who wants to attend a religious pilgrimage is forbidden to travel. So is someone who wants to visit an elderly parent they haven’t seen since 2019, unless it is a parent whom the traveler “reasonably believes is dying.”

How magnanimous.

By the way, these new rules come despite Members of Parliament acknowledging in debate yesterday that 95% of Brits over the age of 60 have been vaccinated.

This means that the most vulnerable population has been administered a vaccine that they insist is safe and effective.

So... why the harsh lockdown rules?

Click here to read the new rules. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzCA-hEtmmM&t=1639s

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

ECHR rules obligatory vaccination may be necessary

So Much for my body, my choice.
    https://www.dw.com/en/echr-rules-obligatory-vaccination-m
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

European human rights court: compulsory vaccinations are “necessary” and don’t violate human rights, no matter what’s in the vaccine

(Natural News) On Thursday, April 8, the European Court of Human Rights (ECHR) ruled that governments can make vaccinations obligatory because they are "necessary" in a democracy. Experts stated that this ruling could have massive implications for Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccination policies throughout Europe. The ECHR made this … [Read More...]

Excellent article by John Waters on Ireland's incoming hate speech legislation. Ireland has lost all freedoms of note so the establishment is just obliterating the last vestiges of dissent by criminalising speech they don't like. We'll be worse than North Korea before too long. https://johnwaters.substack.com/p/the-speech-haters

CLAIM: European Royals Allegedly Killing Children in Human Hunting Parties — 4 Eyewitnesses Testify https://stillnessinthestorm.com/2020/10/european-roya

SPAIN: A migration crisis in Spain, triggered by a diplomatic spat
    Spain has accused Morocco of blackmail - after 8,000 migrants tried to enter the Spanish enclave of Ceuta this week. WION's Palki Sharma tells you how a diplomatic spat triggered a migrant crisis for Spain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=br9-05MWp2o&ab_channel=WI

Floods Close Rail Lines In Europe For Months Or Longer

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/floods-close-rail-lines-europe-months-or-longer