Page 115 of 122 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1211

Thread: Europe is toast...Thread

In the Netherlands the firefighters have now joined the farmer protests. It's safe to say at this point it is a populist uprising against a tyrannical left government.

http://T.me/TheWesternChauvinist4
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Calls to demonstrate on July 14 against the rising cost of living and Emmanuel Macron are circulating on social networks.

2 pm at Place de la Bastille in Paris.

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Bill Gate stealing Euro-land

Gates

Gas shortages in Germany could force government to shut down schools

(Natural News) The gas shortage in Germany is becoming so dire that schools could be forced to close to save the national supply. Speaking to the German newspaper Rheinische Post on Thursday, July 7, Minister of Education Bettina Stark-Watzinger said it should be a priority for the government of left-wing Chancellor Olaf Scholz to make … [Read More...]

THE REVOLUTION WON’T BE REPORTED
    > July 11, 2022
    Everyone knows that the Dutch Farmers are in revolt, but we might miss how far in revolt they are: Protesting Dutch Farmers Refuse to Back Down Despite Police Crackdown. And the entire world knows about Sri Lanka. But here and there other things come through, that indicate trouble in other places: Albania, Italy, Germany. Everywhere the Farmers are revolting against the revolting Green Agenda that would exterminate mankind and keep the few survivors alive to be play things of the elites, living in sewers and eating bugs to gratify the self-styled “best people.” And they dropped the masks and are talking about their agendas in public, as though they weren’t completely crazy-cakes and repulsive to any not-completely-perverted human being.

And it’s really repulsive and insane. Lately UN put up an article explaining how world hunger was a good thing because if provided ready serfs.
    [rest at link]
    https://accordingtohoyt.com/2022/07/11/the-revolution

Germany Plans Winter ‘Warm-Up’ Spaces in Case of Gas Shortage - BILD
    So dire is the energy outlook this winter that some German municipalities are considering, or even have already made plans for, implementing “warm-up” spaces for the most vulnerable.
    Ludwigshafen, for example, is turning its Friedrich-Ebert-Halle arena into one giant heated public space.
    Neustadt, Frankenthal and Landau are also planning to create “heat islands.”Meanwhile, Dusseldorf is planning to lower heating to save energy, and reduce air conditioning use in the summer.