Page 118 of 122 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1211

Thread: Europe is toast...Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

To avoid margin calls, European energy companies need another $1.5 trillion in bailout money

(Natural News) Massive overleveraging by Europe's energy sector threatens to leave our neighbors across the pond in the dark this winter. Unless $1.5 trillion is pulled out of thin air to avoid margin calls, European energy companies are in serious trouble, according to Norwegian energy group Equinor. Several European countries are … [Read More...]
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

REPUBLIC NEWS BRIEF: FORWARD PROGRESS in Italy
    https://rumble.com/v1lncb9-republic-...-progress.html

As energy costs soar, steel production in Europe on verge of collapse which will have catastrophic ripple effects across global economy

(Natural News) Steel production in Europe is literally close to collapsing as the continent deals with major spikes in energy costs thanks to having become overly dependent on Russian gas and oil, which is now being heavily sanctioned following the February invasion of Ukraine. In Sweden, for instance, energy costs have hit several … [Read More...]

European telecommunications networks may go offline this winter due to energy crisis

(Natural News) The latest doomsday report from Reuters suggests that Europe is about to go dark not only with energy but also with cell phones. Widespread mobile network blackouts are expected as the consequences of Western sanctions against Russia reach a climax this winter. What was once an unthinkable possibility is quickly … [Read More...]

Norway tightens security on gas and oil sites in North Sea after spotting mysterious drones in the area

(Natural News) Norway has increased security on its gas and oil sites in the North Sea after finding mysterious drones in the area. The drones, which came within 50 meters of the offshore platforms, could unleash "deliberate attacks" on critical energy infrastructure or cause havoc by smashing into helicopters transporting offshore workers … [Read More...]