Page 5 of 122 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Europe is toast...Thread

The new school will offer places for 144 boys and girls, who have already registered.

BRUSSELS – Amid growing demand for Islamic education, Belgium's first Islamic secondary school will open next Thursday, accommodating scores of students who have been waiting for a place to pursue their studies.
    "There is a strong demand for Islamic education among the Muslim community in Belgium but our schools regretfully cannot accommodate all the pupils and this year we have about 200 pupils who are waiting to find a place," Mohammad Allaf, secretary general of the six-member committee of Islamic education in Belgium, told KUNA news agency on Tuesday, September 1.
    The new school will offer places for 144 boys and girls, who have already registered. Nevertheless, there is still a shortage of 40 places.
    According to the official education system in Belgium, Muslims are allowed to establish schools with the same Belgian curriculum and under the supervision of Belgian authorities.
    These authorities also offer the salaries of the teachers in the Muslims schools.
    "But the philosophy of the education in our schools is our responsibility in order to teach Islamic religion and Arab culture to the pupils," Allaf said, noting that pupils in the Islamic schools celebrate all the Islamic holidays.
    Two hours of special classes in Arabic language are held after the normal school hours in the Islamic schools, but participation is voluntary.
    The normal education in the Islamic schools is given in the French language, due to the large population of Moroccan and Tunisian pupils in these schools.
    Currently, there are three primary Islamic schools in Brussels.
    The first called Al Ghazali was established in 1989, the second called the Pen (al Qalam) in 2011 and the third called Al Fadilah (Virtue) in 2013. The three schools have around 800 pupils.
    "From this year we have been allowed to open an Islamic school on the secondary level which will open on Thursday 3 September and will be called Al Fadilah 2. This is the first time that a secondary Islamic school will open in Belgium," said Allaf, who is a Belgian citizen of Moroccan origin.
    Apart from Islamic schools, Belgium's public primary and secondary schools offer two hours of religion classes for the recognised religions such as Christianity, Islam or Judaism.
    Under this regulation Islamic religion classes have been organized in both Dutch- and French-speaking public education since 1975. The teachers of these religions lessons are paid by the Belgian state.
    Belgium is the first European country to have granted Islam official recognition through a law of 19 July 1974.
    Belgian Muslims are estimated at 638,000 – out of a 11.2-million-population, according to numbers released by Pew Research Center in October 2010.
    More than 25 percent of the population of Brussels is of Muslim origin coming from Morocco, Turkey, Pakistan, Bangladesh and other African countries.
    There are 77 mosques or prayer rooms in Brussels and over 300 across Belgium.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

It will get worse and will continue until the Europeans decide to get serious to stop it. And that won't happen because of the extreme force that will be needed to control the invaders.

Default This group was formed last spring

National

Islamic fundamentalist preacher Sven Lau. Photo: DPA
    Islamist vigilantes face trial for 'Sharia police'

Published: 02 Sep 2015 15:20 GMT+02:00

State prosecutors in the Ruhr city of Wuppertal said on Tuesday that they have brought charges against notorious Islamic fundamentalist Sven Lau, who was behind a short-lived 'Sharia police' vigilante force in the city.

Lau, 34, is accused – with nine others – of infractions against the law on freedom of assembly over the group of high-vis-vest-wearing Islamists who declared that they would patrol the streets to police morals last September.
    The German convert to Islam and leading fundamentalist preacher had declared himself to be one of the leaders of the group in a video published online.

'Sharia police' members showing off their uniforms in a photo published online.
    Eleven of the group's members were prosecuted for unlawful assembly and wearing illegal uniforms in public shortly before Lau announced that he would re-brand his organization 'Pro Halal'.
    But his actions had already created national outrage and prompted politicians to declare any system of parallel justice to be beyond the pale.
    "Sharia law is not tolerated on German soil," Interior Minister Thomas de Maiziere said at the time.
    Hotspot for fundamentalism
    The western state of North Rhine-Westphalia (NRW) is widely regarded as a hotspot for fundamentalist Islam in Germany.
    A number of high-profile German 'foreign fighters' who have joined Isis in Iraq or Syria came from the country's most densely populated region.
    "[Isis] calls on young people in NRW in a targeted way to join their fighters and help erect a so-called holy state," state interior minister Ralf Jäger wrote in a brochure titled Salafism as Youth Culture.
    And a trial began last September against a group of four Salafists (fundamentalist Sunni Muslims) accused of planting a bomb at the central station in Bonn.
    Last year's annual report from the state branch of the Office for the Protection of the Constitution (VS) found that "the risk in the area of Islamic-motivated extremism in NRW dramatically spiked in 2014".
    VS agents were tracking more than 160 people in the state in January 2015, when the report was written.
    But in their zeal to defend against extremism, some politicians in the state have offended ordinary Muslims – for example, by trying to 'counter' handouts of free Korans by handing out copies of the German Constitution on the same day earlier this year.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Default Perhaps it's time to merge this thread with the ISIS thread?

Shocking moment desperate father throws himself, his wife and baby onto rail tracks in Hungary after realising their 'train to Austria' is actually taking them to a refugee camp

• Keleti Railway Terminus in Budapest has been closed to migrant by the Hungarian authorities for the past two days
    • But after tense stand-offs, Hungarian police officers withdrew from the station this morning, triggering chaotic scenes
    • The crowds stormed a stationary train in the belief they would be allowed to travel on to Austria and Germany
    • But Hungary's main railway operator said there would be no direct trains leaving for western Europe any time today

By John Hall for MailOnline

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3kh0uo15H
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Comming to the US soon?
    EU draws up emergency plan to relocate 160,000 stranded refugees across the continent (but Britain will take ZERO)

• Refugees in Italy, Greece and Hungary to be relocated across the EU
    • Leaked plan sees Germany taking 30,000, France 26,000 and Spain 16,000
    • However the UK secured an opt out when the original scheme was set up
    • If Britain was in the scheme it would be expected to take 17,000 refugees
    • Revelation will increase pressure on David Cameron to open the UK border
    • Turkey says EU has turned Mediterranean into a 'cemetery for refugees'

Revelation 14:7
    Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
    "not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.”

Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

'There is no law allowing this': A Czech police officer uses a marker pen to write a number on a migrant child after detaining more than 200 refugees, mostly from Syria, on trains from Hungary and Austria at the railway station in Breclav

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3kh8KdBIr

Exclamation Wow

Thanks for this thread lenno

LIVE: Stranded refugees continue to gather outside Keleti train station in Budapest https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRHvyaNY4C8