Page 96 of 98 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798 LastLast

Thread: Europe is toast...Thread

EU seizes control of internet free speech, monitors individual users, electronic police state
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=J4DhecQQjdM
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    "You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."
    John Buchan, 1st Baron Tweedsmuir of Enfield (1875-1940): Author and Diplomat

man oh man. Watching China set up it's systems, now the EU giving the yellow vests more of a reason to protest...muellers day off, obama's butt buddy smollet, .........been an interesting spring, or week....we are living in insane times, interesting, but insane just the same. Knowing all the camera's setup throughout the US, the framework is in place, the BIble makes it clear, they take charge.....ugly stuff ahead.
    Educate others to grow our base of informed citizens, it's tyranny. Spread the Gospel.

Prepare wisely individually. An army runs on it's stomach.

Network with those who prepare wisely and take advantage of the strength in numbers and the economy of scale.

Then, when the curtains come down and the truth is evident to an informed citizenry, we unite and fight the new world order.

Dirty Europeans.
    Skip the initial parts and read the paragraphs beginning with capital “A”.
    Everyone knows that Africans founded Europe.
    Just as all of the right thinkers know that Africans founded North America.
    Update your stylebooks.

Toast!
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    "You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Hey, wanna buy some Freedumb?

KETUTUS the influx of migrants has increased manyfold, that most of the newcomers don’t seem to be actual refugees and that the crime rates and welfare dependency of said people is extremely high.

Sweden Calls For Sanctions Against Countries That Refuse Migrants

Dan Lyman - April 15, 2019 -
    Swedish PM targets Hungary for economic penalties

Swiss City Ends Night Trams to France After “Life Threatening” Attacks

Dan Lyman - May 3, 2019 -
    Drivers boycott route after slew of dangerous incidents in France