Page 98 of 122 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108 ... LastLast

Thread: Europe is toast...Thread

Spain’s capitulation: Seville will have its first mosque in 700 years after the Reconquista

By Emma R.27 May 2019
    Seville, a city with a deeply Catholic tradition, will have its first mosque in 700…
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Trump threatens to release 2,500 captured ISIS fighters ‘back into Europe’

Trump has repeatedly voiced his dismay at the EU’s reluctance to repatriate and prosecute European fighters captured in the Middle East

Meet the new Danish Minister of Defense:

Former work experience: Whole Foods

EU Court on Brink of Mandating Anti-Semitic Product Labeling

Echoes of Nazi actions against Jewish businesses.