Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Timbo in hospital

Default Timbo in hospital

Guys... Timbo's better half just posted this over at TB2k. I wanted to get our wonderful prayer warriors on it right away!

timbo in hospital

Hi all. Obviously this is not Timbo, but it is his other half. I don't know quite how to do this, so forgive me if I post it wrong or in the wrong place. Tim went into the hospital yesterday. He could not keep his balance and walking was almost impossible. You all may know he had a TIA two years ago. We thought another might be happening. However they are testing him for many things. The last test,an MRI, is tonight. I am asking if you all could send a few prayers his way so that the doctors can figure this all out. Before I close I want to tell you that he is doing great today. I left him with the PT person and he was walking around his room and up and down the hall, which is a HUGE improvement. Thank you all so much!

Yeah, just saw this over in the pit.

Prayers for Brother Timbo's recovery ...

O.W.

breezy is offline Tree of Liberty Benefactor

Prayers for Timbo!!!

I am recovering from my second stroke by the Grace of the lord; His grace is sufficient for all of your needs . My walking is not up to standard but i walk.
    Laus Deo
    overbore

Praying
    When thing's look bad,pray,when things are good pray!

"Those willing to give up they're Liberty for security,deserve neither!"-Benjamin Franklin

Carpe' Diem

My life is not what someone else makes of it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntGRosZ6VzU

Prayers for Timbo whispered.
    Hopefully, it's nothing more than an inner ear thing (labrynthitis) which can be controlled with decongestants as opposed to some sort of brain injury.

I'm glad his wife reached out. Sometimes that just doesn't happen :(
    As an American you have the right to not believe in guns. You also have the right to not believe in God. But if someone is trying to break into your home, or wants to harm you, the first thing you will do is pick up the phone and call someone with a gun. The second thing you will do is pray that they get there in time. ~Don Moore

AUnut is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

Prayers for a quick and complete recovery.

AUnut
    Pro is the opposite of con, that is easily seen. So if progress is to move forward, what does congress mean? - Nipsey Russell

Prayers for Timbo's healing
    Plato once said, “Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools, because they have to say something.”

"Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt." "Men willingly believe what they wish to believe."
    Julius Caesar

There's no natural calamity that government can't make worse.
    Bill Bonner

Prayers up for Tim-

Hopefully the Drs are looking for occluded carotids-Ultrasound will tell the tale.

This can mimic the TIA, (Transient Ischemic Attack- essentially a mini stroke).
    A warrior lives by acting, not by thinking about acting, nor by thinking about what he will think when he has finished acting.

grower is offline Tree of Liberty Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by HouseWolf View Post

This can mimic the TIA, (Transient Ischemic Attack- essentially a mini stroke).
    Thanks for the definition, HW. I'm not too up on all the med-acronyms.
    Praying for Tim.
    IF you are willing & obedient , you shall eat the good of the land: But if you refuse & rebel, You shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it. Isaiah 1:19, 20