Quote Originally Posted by Thinwater View Post
They are claiming it violates ITAR regulations re releasing "Firearms technology" to foreign persons. It is already the "Law" and they are supposedly going to interpret the "Law" to ban any posting of any "Firearms technology"

Don't think it wont happen. They already used it to force one of my FFL customers to scrub reloading data from his web site (After he put up a billboard criticizing Obama). His caliber is a unique round of zero value to anyone outside of the USA and clearly useless for any military application but they still threatened to lock him up, seize his business and so on under this ITAR BS>

It is the same "Law" that they used to force the guy that published the 3D model of his plastic printed working firearm to remove it from the web.

The fear is they will go after all reloading data, any "How to" videos on youtube like how to reassemble your rifle after you took it apart and cant figure it out, how to build 80% firearms. They also want to remove gun building forums like the one on my web site showing how my customers finished their 80% AR and 1911 receivers.
Thank you! I had no doubt that this is happening, just trying to find the specific language somewhere; it seems like everything else done by the ptb - so convoluted one has to infer rather than having something solid. Makes the willfully ignorant masses easier to lead down the garden path I suppose...

And good brown gravy what has been done to your customer! Thank you again~