Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hold the phone, Central! Cellphone Radiation Can Cause Cancer: Study

Quote Originally Posted by Sherree View Post
    Thanks Anna. I don't know enough about any of this to even ask questions. But, I thought laptops were wireless. Mine and DH's are. We take them everywhere. Sorry, if I sound like a fool, I just don't know much about it.
    No, Sherree - you don't sound like a fool at all! I appreciate your question and your input.

Quote Originally Posted by Anna
    No, Sherree - you don't sound like a fool at all! I appreciate your question and your input.
    Thank you, Anna. I really don't know much about cell phones and computers. We use those cheap pay as you go cell phones, and I have very little knowledge of how computers work.

Have you come across anything in your studies about wi-fi and autoimmune diseases? We have it it our home, and since, I have been plagued with one flare up after another, and having sleep issues as well. I can't seem to get it under control. Before, we had only land line service, and it was a pain in the behind. So, we switched to satellite.

Computers radiate small levels of rf energy even without wi-fi.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

Quote Originally Posted by Anna View Post
    Well there are hundreds of other studies that corroborate the dangers of cell phones and electromagnetic fields. Start with the BioInitiative Report, a compilation by multiple scientists worldwide on the dangers of low-intensity electromagnetic radiation, because that's what all these wireless systems emit. And it is this "low-intensity" argument that the wireless industry uses to defend its products to say they are safe. Nothing could be further from the truth. It is these low intensities bombarding the body 24/7, 365 days a year, that are causing enormous health problems.

See the report here:
    http://www.bioinitiative.org/
    Yeah, I went through that the last time this topic came up. There is plenty of interesting material in there, but it is almost all in vitro. Lots of studies that show physiological effects under specialized conditions, but not much that shows an actual human health problem under real world conditions. That doesn't mean that there isn't one, but failure of large demographic studies to turn up a clear connection means that if there is a problem, it is bound to be a pretty limited one.