Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: World War III Warning Thread weeks of 11/27/17 - 12/10/17

Exclamation World War III Warning Thread weeks of 11/27/17 - 12/10/17

Revelation 14:7
    Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
    "not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.”

Russian diplomat warns 'apocalyptic scenario' on Korean Peninsula possible

SEOUL, November 27. /TASS/. An apocalyptic scenario of developments on the Korean Peninsula is possible, but Russia hopes that a common sense would prevail among the involved parties, Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Igor Morgulov said on Monday.
    "A scenario of the apocalyptic development of the situation on the Korean Peninsula exists and we cannot turn our blind eye to it," Morgulov said speaking at the opening of the eighth annual Asian Conference of the Valdai discussion club in Seoul.
    "I hope that a common sense, pragmatism and an instinct of self-preservation would prevail among our partners to exclude such negative scenario," the Russian diplomat said
    Tensions on the Korean Peninsula remain high as North Korea actively develops its nuclear and missile programs, while the US and its allies in the region carry out their military maneuvers. On September 3, Pyongyang announced a successful hydrogen bomb test. The UN Security Council stepped up sanctions against North Korea.
    "We have told North Korea many times that for us [its] nuclear status is unacceptable," the diplomat said. "We continue this work with the North Korean counterparts presenting to them our position."
    Moscow is actively working with Pyongyang to ensure North Korea’s unilateral moratorium on missile and nuclear tests continue as long as possible, he said. "We greatly value that North Korea preserves the regime of silence for two month already and Russia actively works to make sure that the current regime continues as long as possible," Morgulov said.

More:
    http://tass.com/politics/977555
    Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

ABC News PoliticsVerified account@ABCPolitics 24h24 hours agoAdm. Mike Mullen says it's "more probable than it use to be" that we will see use of nuclear weapons in North Korea: "And, it scares me to death quite frankly."

Windlord@windlord03 4h4 hours ago
    South #Korea is updating #NorthKoreans via loudspeaker about the soldier who defected
    https://qz.com/1138387/south-korea-i...-who-defected/

Drillonthehill@drillonthehill 4h4 hours ago
    BREAKING: A boat from North Korea has arrived this morning on the northern Japanese coasts. It had the skeletons of eight defectors on it.

michiyo ishida- @MichiyoCNA
    Japanese government detecting signal from #NorthKorea on preparation towards a ballistic missile launch according to local media

i24NEWS English-Verified account @i24NEWS_EN 59s60 seconds ago

Israeli military spokesman says Hezbollah chief Hassan Nasrallah is an "IDF target in the next war in Lebanon"

NorthKoreaRealTime@BuckTurgidson79 4h4 hours agoROK Unification Minister raises urgent need to restore inter-Korean communication line
    http://english.yonhapnews.co.kr/nort...008200315.html

News Breaker@NewsBreaker101 43m43 minutes ago

#BREAKING: #DPRK#NorthKorea coming close to final stages and preparation to launch a ballistic missile- #Japan Government

The Spectator Index- @spectatorindex
    BREAKING: Pentagon says a Russian fighter jet made an 'unsafe' manoeuvre to intercept an American navy Boeing P-8 Poseidon over the Black Sea on Saturday.

U.S. Military Jets Have 'No Business' in Black Sea, Says Russian General After 'Unsafe' Intercept
    http://www.newsweek.com/us-military-...tercept-724079

Moscow scrambles fighter jet after detecting US spy plane approaching Russian border
    https://www.rt.com/news/411164-russi...-us-spy-plane/

NorthKoreaRealTime@BuckTurgidson79 50m50 minutes ago"Signs were reportedly detected on Monday that the North activated its radar which tracks missile trajectories, and communication activities within the North's missile base surged."

Strategic SentinelVerified account@StratSentinel 7h7 hours ago
    The Su-30 performed a close approach while on afterburner and turned sharply in front of the P-8 causing the plane to fly through the fighters jet wash. The P-8 is a 737 so only minimal damage if any would occur as a result. Very risky maneuver.

NorthKoreaRealTime@BuckTurgidson79 13h13 hours ago
    Chinese border troops hold drills in sub-zero temperatures amid tensions on Korean peninsula [Regular exercise aimed at improving combat skills in cold conditions comes after ‘temporary’ closure of main link with North Korea]
    http://www.scmp.com/news/china/diplo...o-temperatures

Exclamation Russian fighter intercept of US recon plane deemed 'unsafe'

Russian fighter flew within 50 feet of a US Navy reconnaissance jet over the Black Sea with full afterburners on, causing violent turbulence that knocked the American plane into a 15-degree roll, the US military said Tuesday.

US European Command Spokesman Juan Martinez said the maneuver by the Russian Su-30 jet in front of the Navy P-8A on Saturday is being treated as an "unsafe intercept."
    Martinez said the P-8A was "conducting a routine operation in international airspace" at the time of the intercept. https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-5049088,00.html