Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334

Thread: The 'All Things ISIS' tread

Breaking: Last ISIS Stronghold Liberated, The Caliphate Is Officially Beaten

Baghouz. The grandchildren of Kawa the Blacksmith defeated ISIS and lit the ancient fire of Newroz on top of the mountains and hills in the country. "The tyranny is over!", the women and men chant as they join the line dances of liberation. Newroz pîroz be! pic.twitter.com/ipWhOM9K2P
    — Dilar Dirik (@DilarDirik) March 21, 2019
    Doing in two years what Obama couldn’t.
    Via Fox News:
    BAGHOUZ, Syria — The caliphate has crumbled, and the final offensive is over. While the official announcement hasn’t yet been made – Fox News has been told that this village, the last ISIS stronghold, is liberated.
    It’s the first time since we’ve been here in Syria for five days that the bombs have stopped dropping and the gunfire has disappeared. We have witnessed the end of the caliphate – the brutal empire that once ruled over 8 million people – is gone.
    Troops here are now bringing down the black flags of ISIS. The flags no longer fly over the town, instilling fear.
    The last five days, Fox News has witnessed the last major offensive up close -– with U.S.-backed SDF forces attacking ISIS from three sides, pushing the fighters back, house to house, then tent to tent, against the Euphrates River.
    Keep reading…
    Tweet
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

There's still one out there.

U.S. Army Now Just Chasing Single Remaining ISIS Soldier Around Ruins Of Syrian Village
    Satire

https://www.theonion.com/u-s-army-no...die-1833579619

Glad I'm not this guy.

ISIS Fighter Dreading Smug Looks From Hometown Friends Who Told Him Caliphate Sounded Like Dumb Idea
    Satire

https://www.theonion.com/isis-fighte...nds-1833604247
    Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium.
    I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery.

“Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.”
    Gandalf the Grey

People with ethics have little use for the state. Conversely, the state has little use for people with ethics.

My Disqus channel:

https://disqus.com/by/PierreBezukhov1812/

Jihadi Work Accident: Taliban’s IED Expert Blows Himself Up With His Own Bomb…

Feel good story of the day.
    Via Khaama Press:
    An explosion in Jawzjan province killed the a key Taliban group member who was expert in improvised explosive devices.
    The 209th Shaheen Corps in a statement said the incident took place in Khanqa district of Jawzjan.
    The statement further added that Qari Asadullah, Taliban IED expert was placing a roadside bomb to target the security forces when the explosion took place.
    The Taliban group has not commented regarding the incident so far.
    Taliban militants frequently use improvised explosive devices as the weapon of their choice to target the security personnel.
    However, the majority of roadside bombings inflict casualties on ordinary civilians. The roadside bombings also inflict casualties on Taliban mine planters.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Military rescues American hostage in Nigeria … great again…
    The operation involved the governments of the U.S., Niger and Nigeria working together to rescue Walton quickly, sources said. The CIA provided intelligence leading to Walton's whereabouts and Marine Special Operations elements in Africa helped locate him, a former U.S. official said.
    Then the elite SEAL Team Six carried out a "precision" hostage rescue mission and killed all but one of the seven captors, according to officials with direct knowledge about the operation.
    "They were all dead before they knew what happened," another counterterrorism source with knowledge told ABC News.
    President Donald Trump called the rescue mission a "big win for our very elite U.S. Special Forces" in a tweet and the Pentagon lauded the rescue mission in a statement.
    “U.S. forces conducted a hostage rescue operation during the early hours of 31 October in Northern Nigeria to recover an American citizen held hostage by a group of armed men," said Pentagon chief spokesperson Jonathan Hoffman. "This American citizen is safe and is now in the care of the U.S. Department of State. No U.S military personnel were injured during the operation.
    "We appreciate the support of our international partners in conducting this operation."
    And Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said: "Thanks to the extraordinary courage and capabilities of our military, the support of our intelligence professionals, and our diplomatic efforts, the hostage will be reunited with his family. We will never abandon any American taken hostage."
    ABC News consultant Mick Mulroy, a former deputy assis

Time for Friday Prayers: ISIS Terrorist Injures 6 in Auckland Despite Being Followed by Police!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/09/time-friday-prayers-isis-terrorist-injures-6-auckland-despite-followed-police/