Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37454647

Thread: The Bubba Push Back Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Bannon's War Room, Live Now
    Best political show anywhere, bar none.
    https://pandemic.warroom.org/

We do have something of a Muslim problem in Tennessee due to the refugee resettlement programs under Governors Haslam and now Lee. Lee is a nice guy, but a very weak governor who does not have the personal resolve to deal either with the Muslim issue or the Chinese virus lockdowns. He needs to go. I'd like to see Andy Ogles from Maury County in there, but not sure what kind of a shot he would have next time around.