Page 56 of 69 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bubba Push Back Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Freedom Job Network lists jobs that do not require employees to get COVID-19 vaccine

(Natural News) A job board "for Americans who believe in self-responsibility and choice" lists a variety of jobs that do not require employees to get the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine. As of this writing, the Freedom Job Network has 1,308 jobs listed at TheFreedomJobNetwork.com, giving every American a fair chance to build a … [Read More...]

Banks pushing back against Biden’s new IRS “bank account snooping” proposal

(Natural News) A new proposal by the Biden administration aimed at curbing tax evasion is drawing strong opposition from the banking world. The proposal is part of the $3.5 trillion reconciliation package that is currently being considered by Congress and would require financial institutions such as banks to report any deposits and … [Read More...]

The head of the police brigade in Italy is outraged by the government's orders and refuses to attack unarmed people, shoot with water or spray tear gas. He shouts and throws his helmet at the armored car, "Take it off, show the world!... How can we do this to our people!

Pushback to COVID tyranny is spreading, but the mainstream media doesn’t want you to know that

(Natural News) The good news that happens day to day is hidden by the mainstream media. It is out there, but the bad news can be overwhelming. (Article by John-Henry Westen republished from LifeSiteNews.com) Especially in light of the COVID vaccine mandate insanity, it can seem sometimes like the evil is totally overwhelming and that … [Read More...]

Supreme Court poised to recognize concealed carry as a constitutional right in suit challenging New York’s “May issue” system

(Natural News) A Supreme Court case challenging the state of New York’s “may-issue” concealed carry permit system could prove to have serious national Second Amendment implications, potentially enshrining the constitutional right to carry a weapon in public and forcing left-wing states to issue concealed carry permits to law-abiding … [Read More...]

What about the stupifying effects it has on adullts?
    That must be worth trillions!