Page 49 of 69 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bubba Push Back Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Tucker Calls for Push Back Against Covid-19 Cult

https://banned.video/watch?id=608884bc83c20e1044b98310

VIDEO: Tucker Carlson Slams Biden Administration For Putting Political Dissidents On No Fly List

https://www.infowars.com/posts/video-tucker-carlson-slams-biden-administration-for-putting-political-dissidents-on-no-fly-list/

Ammon Bundy Files Paperwork To Run For Governor of Idaho…Left Panics

https://100percentfedup.com/ammon-bundy-files-paperwork-to-run-for-governor-of-idaholeft-goes-bonkers/

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    Ammon Bundy Files Paperwork To Run For Governor of Idaho…Left Panics

https://100percentfedup.com/ammon-bu...-goes-bonkers/
    Hope he wins