Page 50 of 69 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bubba Push Back Thread

• Rural organizers in Oregon are pushing to have more than 18 counties join Idaho.
    • The Greater Idaho movement seeks to transfer more than 70% of Oregon's land to Idaho.
    • Leaders of the movement say Oregon's Legislature does not represent rural residents.
    • https://www.businessinsider.com/oreg...earch-for-repr
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Effort to Open Debate on Bill to Create January 6 Commission Fails in the Senate – Here are the Republicans Who Voted with Democrats

Here are the 6 Republican senators who voted with the Democrats in favor of a January 6 commission:

• Collins
    • Murkowski
    • Romney
    • Cassidy
    • Sasse
    • Portman
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Ammo Supplier Cancels Order on Customer Who Said They Voted For Biden… Read the Epic Full Exchange